“Noisy, but decent clean place” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2616 East 10th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57103   |
Ranked #25 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Amarillo, Texas
“Noisy, but decent clean place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

It was full and the noise level was fairly high til the middle of the night. It is right by the interstate and you can tell. The rooms were clean and you received the typical 'waffle' breakfast. Hot and OK, a definite lack of protein options for those who need a special diet. Not the most expensive and not the cheapest, but good for the money.

Room Tip: Ask for room on side away from interstate
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Katherine: Thank you very much for staying with us and for your post. Yes, we are close to downtown and right on the interstate so there is a little traffic noise. I apologize if this disrupted your evening. We hope that you enjoyed your stay with us and will stay with us agian.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Mentor, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

the rooms were recently renovated, the pool and hot tub were awesome, and the breakfast was a better meal that we cook for ourselves!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Kenneth S: Thank you very much for staying with us while in Sioux Falls and for taking the time to post your comments. We are very glad to hear that our hotel worked perfectly for you. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you return to Sioux Falls.
Sioux Falls
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was a good place to stay. It was clean, comfortable, quiet, had a nice pool, hot tub, and breakfast. The rate was very good, good value.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear John Y: Thank you very much for the great post and for being such a loyal guest of ours. We are so glad that we can offer a great place for you to stay while in Sioux Falls. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Eastherville, Iowa 51334
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Visit to VA Hospital--I use a walker and it was very easy for me to get around
all over the motel if needed--stay was great

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Virgil H: Thank you very much for staying with us and for the recommendation. We are very glad that you enjoyed our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!