“Great, clean hotel with a nice indoor pool and hot tub...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #26 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Bolingbrook, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My family stayed here one night while passing through. This hotel is conveniently located right off the highway and is only a few miles South of 90.
It is exactly what you expect, a nice clean room.
They do have a (small) pool which was perfect for my 4 and 5 year olds to splash around a little.
Breakfast was nice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear BolingbrookPat: Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments. We are so glad that our hotel fit your needs perfectly. We look forward to having you as a guest again.
Osage, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Night desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. When we needed more towels, washcloths, and glasses; he brought them right up to our room.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Nancy J: Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us while in Sioux Falls. We are very glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope that you will choose our hotel again when back in Sioux Falls.
Sioux Falls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The only thing I didn't like was the fact that there were both smoking on non-smoking rooms on the same floor. When we walked in the smoke smell permeated the entire hallway.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Steven W: Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality. I have passed along your post to all of our department heads.

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229

Address: 2616 East 10th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
#2 Green Hotel in Sioux Falls
#3 Best Value Hotel in Sioux Falls
#10 Business Hotel in Sioux Falls
#14 Romantic Hotel in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sioux Falls
Super Eight Sioux Falls

If you own or manage Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.