“Great, clean hotel with a nice indoor pool and hot tub...” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level

Bolingbrook, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My family stayed here one night while passing through. This hotel is conveniently located right off the highway and is only a few miles South of 90.
It is exactly what you expect, a nice clean room.
They do have a (small) pool which was perfect for my 4 and 5 year olds to splash around a little.
Breakfast was nice.

Rooms
    • 4 of 5 stars
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear BolingbrookPat: Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments. We are so glad that our hotel fit your needs perfectly. We look forward to having you as a guest again.
Osage, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Night desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. When we needed more towels, washcloths, and glasses; he brought them right up to our room.

Rooms

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Nancy J: Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us while in Sioux Falls. We are very glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope that you will choose our hotel again when back in Sioux Falls.
Sioux Falls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The only thing I didn't like was the fact that there were both smoking on non-smoking rooms on the same floor. When we walked in the smoke smell permeated the entire hallway.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Steven W: Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality. I have passed along your post to all of our department heads.