“one way street makes getting in & out a problem” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2616 East 10th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57103   |
Ranked #25 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Lakeville, Minnesota
“one way street makes getting in & out a problem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

First the bad Items
as the title says it was hard to get in and out of ..have to drive past and circle back through the restaurant next door's lot

the second thing is we had room 201 VEY noisy as it is right on the entrance ramp to the freeway

now the good things.. nice roomy room, great beds & bedding very clean..new carpet & paint on walls, AND the heater has a constant on fan setting to provide white noise for the traffic noise outside. we didn't do breakfast as I wanted to go to the fryin pan next door.

Room Tip: get one on back away from 10th street & freeway
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear MinnScooter: Thank you for staying with us and for your post. I am very sorry that you had trouble with the U-turn off the highway. We appreciate you posting your comments and do hope that you will consider staying with us again should you return to Sioux Falls, SD

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Parsippany, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Greeted by a friendly face who treated us nicely.The breakfast was a perfect start to the continuation of our trip. The rooms are spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable and the room was pretty quiet. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a good night sleep and enough space in the room to sit down and watch television. I've watched many movies on Netflix from my laptop on hotel rooms, by far this motel has the fastest and most stable internet connection.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Dave H: Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments about your stay at our Super 8. We are so glad to hear that you had a perfect stay and that you able to enjoy watching your online movie using our internet. We look forward to having you as a guest again.
Sioux Falls
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Super 8 was very accomadating. The rooms were very clean, the continental breakfast was great. We will be using the motel in the future.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Dennis K: Thank you very much for staying with us and for posting such great comments about your stay. We hope that you will come and stay with us again in the near future!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

We have stayed at this Super 8 twice for over a week. Rooms were clean, staff was great, nice amenities and breakfast. The swimming pool and hot tub was well taken care of, nice clean and relaxing. It's a nice place for a family to stay if you're looking for safe comfortable surroundings. Excellent Wi-Fi speeds hitting over 50 mbps which is super fast for a hotel.

Room Tip: Out of the 4 Super 8's in Sioux Falls, this is the only one with a pool and the best breakfast.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Matt D: Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to post your comments. This is a great post! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us and that you will continue to stay with us again in the future. We look forward to having you as a guest with us again.
Minot, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

We showed up at like 130am do to the fact that the weather was bad. They checked us in gave us menus and when our keys didn't work she followed us to our room to make sure we go in ok!! Breakfast was good! But over all everything was amazing especially the lady working the front desk that morning!!!

• Stayed February 2014
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Dear Courtnie22: Thank you very much for taking the time to post your great comments. We are very proud of the staff that works at the Super 8 and are glad that we helped make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Thank you again for staying with us. Deb Knox

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!