“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #27 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Amery
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

the room was very hot even after turning heat down.finally we shut heat off and opened window so we could sleep,even the breakfast area was a little to warm. Overall our stay was a pleasant one. The lady at the front desk was very sweet!! We would definetly would come back.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Larry E: Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time for writing a post about your stay. I apologize you found our hotel a little too warm, however during this time of the year when temperatures are below zero we try to keep our hotel warm for guest comfort and avoid freezing pipes. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and staff and look forward to your return when you are in Sioux Falls again!
Burton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Super 8 was a great hotel an employee made my stay fantastic and I will be staying again the house keeping staff were out standing it is close to every thing in town in short if you need to go to Sioux fall stay at this hotel

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and for posting your comments about your stay. We are glad to hear that you will stay with us again when you return to Sioux Falls. Thank you again!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Courtney at the front desk was very helpful...and a joy to talk to...best place in Sioux falls south Dakota ....clean rooms ....awesome pool...relaxing hot tub...and beautiful people...I will be back ..

Room Tip: 310 great veiw
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Thank you very much for such a great review of our hotel! We love the fact that you took time to post your comments and thank you very much for staying with us. We hope to see you again!

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229

Address: 2616 East 10th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
#2 Green Hotel in Sioux Falls
#4 Best Value Hotel in Sioux Falls
#11 Business Hotel in Sioux Falls
#14 Romantic Hotel in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sioux Falls
Super Eight Sioux Falls

If you own or manage Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.