“Excellent Hotel - Best Super 8 I have stayed in” 5 of 5 stars

Stay 2+ Nights, Save 25%
Ranked #26 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent Hotel - Best Super 8 I have stayed in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I recommend this hotel
Hotel is convenient for anyone travelling I-90 and you just turn off at Junction 400 and straight down I-229, hotel is just off the junction, with several eating places in walking distance (Arby's, Frying Pan Diner, etc)
I found the Hotel very clean and the bathroom was very modern with 3 lights above the handbasin area giving lots of light. Shower was clean
Coffee maker, Hairdryer and toiletries were supplied. Towels were thick and clean
Carpets in bedroom and hallway were clean and looked quite new
Staff and Manager in reception were very friendly
Complimentary breakfast was better than a lot of hotels, with coffee, doughnuts, cereals, yoghurt which were regularly topped up and service areas wiped clean
I cannot fault this hotel
I would come back

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Mary U, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you Mel for the awesome review. I am pleased you felt comfortable and happy with your room. I hope we will see you again when your in Sioux Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

upon first arriving, we were slightly put off by the small chalet huts that run along the perimeter of the parking lot, thinking that those were the guest accomodations . But as others have said, they are for long stay residents rather than hotel guests.

The man running the front desk was super friendly

My doubt's about the hotel returned again as we walked along the corridor as it was pretty gloomy, a bit more illumination wouldn't go amiss

Pleased to say that the room however was clean, the bed linens were spotless and the beds were comfy

Breakfast was adequate but one tip the butter is really hard to spread

For evening meals we hopped across the road to Arby's the staff there were very polite other options are a Pizza Hut and a grill-type cafe. Also across the road is a food truck selling Mexican food

overall, would definitely use again

Room Tip: Probably go for the top floor
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments about your stay with us! I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to having you back.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

It was a nice place with a good location really close to the I-229. Relaxing room, and a nice pool to also relax in. I also had excellent service, especially from the staff who worked at the front desk. They answered my questions and also told me of some excellent places to check out. Would definitely come back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Harry: Thank you very much for staying with us and for your post. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and recommending us to other travelers. Thank you again!