“Cost Friendly Place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2616 East 10th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57103   |
Ranked #24 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level

170 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

It was a nice place with a good location really close to the I-229. Relaxing room, and a nice pool to also relax in. I also had excellent service, especially from the staff who worked at the front desk. They answered my questions and also told me of some excellent places to check out. Would definitely come back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Harry: Thank you very much for staying with us and for your post. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and recommending us to other travelers. Thank you again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Save yourselves big buck and stay here. Great budget hotel and good beds. The breakfast had fresh hot waffles and wifi was super fast. I choice this over the country inn near by and saved over $60. It paid for another night on my road trip. Mary and the crew were great help for local attractions.

• Stayed September 2013
Pella, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Had a very good experience at this hotel. The only issue i had is that it wasnt easily accessible. Other than that no complaints. Staff was very friendly, good breakfast in the morning. Very clean. A little pricy but it was worth it.

• Stayed September 2013
Mary U, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for the awesome review. I am pleased to hear your stay with us was pleasant.
Hope to see you again in the future.
Mpls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Have stayed at this property for several one or two-nite stays a year for 15 years and have always been satisfied. Now, with new owners, we noticed that things were cleaner than ever, including the parking lot. Front desk staff was extremely pleasant and professional.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Jon O: Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments about your stay with us! I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to having you back.

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!