“room was comfy ,but the noise and arguing next door kept us...” 4 of 5 stars

Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2616 East 10th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57103   |
Ranked #25 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Pella, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Had a very good experience at this hotel. The only issue i had is that it wasnt easily accessible. Other than that no complaints. Staff was very friendly, good breakfast in the morning. Very clean. A little pricy but it was worth it.

• Stayed September 2013
Mary U, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for the awesome review. I am pleased to hear your stay with us was pleasant.
Hope to see you again in the future.
Mpls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Have stayed at this property for several one or two-nite stays a year for 15 years and have always been satisfied. Now, with new owners, we noticed that things were cleaner than ever, including the parking lot. Front desk staff was extremely pleasant and professional.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Jon O: Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments about your stay with us! I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to having you back.
Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

The hotel staff was extremely courteous and efficient when we checked in later in the evening. Common areas are dingy but the rooms are clean and well kept. Common areas smelled like smoke even though no one was actively smoking but our non-smoking room smelled fine. The pool was small but kept my daughter entertained.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. I was pleased to hear you were comfortable during your stay with us. Hope to see you again in the future.

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229

Address: 2616 East 10th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
#2 Green Hotel in Sioux Falls
#15 Business Hotel in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sioux Falls
Super Eight Sioux Falls

If you own or manage Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.