“Relaxation” 5 of 5 stars

Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2616 East 10th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57103   |
Ranked #24 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Mpls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Have stayed at this property for several one or two-nite stays a year for 15 years and have always been satisfied. Now, with new owners, we noticed that things were cleaner than ever, including the parking lot. Front desk staff was extremely pleasant and professional.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Jon O: Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments about your stay with us! I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to having you back.
Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

The hotel staff was extremely courteous and efficient when we checked in later in the evening. Common areas are dingy but the rooms are clean and well kept. Common areas smelled like smoke even though no one was actively smoking but our non-smoking room smelled fine. The pool was small but kept my daughter entertained.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Mary U, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. I was pleased to hear you were comfortable during your stay with us. Hope to see you again in the future.
Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Three of us had rooms here for two nights while in town for Hot Harley Nights. My room was nice & clean...had some issues with the card/entry and had to get the card reset twice...so that was my only real issue with the motel. The day & night staff were exceptionally nice folks...very helpful and knowledgeable of the area. The facility itself is ok and very clean...parking may be a little tight at times...not an issue if you are travelling via motorcycle. The apartments that other reviewers have mentioned are "right there" sharing some of the parking and they probably look a little "shadier" than they really are. Surprisingly, the motel was fairly quiet given that it is just off some busy streets/nearby interstate. The quirky thing is if you are heading east on 10th street and trying to get into the motel....you have to make a u-turn at the first opportunity or do a drive by and turn around somewhere down the line. Would I stay here again?....hmmm, only if I couldn't find a nicer place first. The location & layout (w/apartments) is the only downside keeping this motel from garnishing a higher rating from me & others.

Room Tip: Parking on the west side is better illuminated.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Hope to see you next time your in our area.

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!