“Customer Service???” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bolder
“Customer Service???”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Me and my husband stayed here in october we've in the past had some bad experiences with super 8 but here was a whole diffrent story first off the hotel was beautiful very clean and the breakfast tho small was good the breakfast lady roseanna was very helpful and nice. The apartments across the way were a little sketchy at first but turned out to be not bad... The only complaint that i had was with the front desk girl that work morning shift Misty was her name she was very rude and looked like a zombie... upon arriving i had to wait for 10 min even with dialing 0 for the operator i finally went outside and ask the girl whom was laying on the sidewalk smoking if she knew who the check in lady was she responded that it was hee and to wait a min that she would be in.. we waited another 5 min to be checked in later that night my husband went to the desk to ask about breakfast and what time the pool was open until When he got to the desk she was asleep on the counter when he finally awoke her she looked at him and said what... i was very upset with her attitude besides her our overall stay was amazing the rest of the staff was nice polite and we had a front desk girl Rose go above and beyond for us when we needed directions to Thunder Road she even printed us a map I would definatly stay here agin

Room Tip: Definatly call directly they have great rates and discounts
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Mary U, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you Becky for taking the time to give us a great review.i do apologize for the clerk that was not up to our standards. In regards to that issue it is being dealt with immediatly. I am pleased the rest of my staff was helpful and friendly,the way customer service is supposed to be.

115 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
WEST DES MOINES
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I'm not much on writing these things. I'll just say we had a good stay and your people
did a good job. We were taken care of.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for the awesome review. We enjoyed meeting you and your beautiful dog.
We hope to see you again.
ROCK VALLEY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We chose this hotel for the hot tub room and enjoyed a very relaxing and quiet stay. The expectations that we had were met.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

RockValleyMan--Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. We are happy to hear your stay with us met your expectations and you were comfortable. We hope to see you again when your in Sioux Falls.
ABERDEEN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

It would have been helpful to know about the construction. I also would have liked to know I could have done a u-tuern instead of going through the restauramt parking lot to get to your parking lot. The staff was great and gave me terrific directions to where I needed to be!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Hello Kim W, Thank you for the great review. We are pleased that your stay was comfortable
and my staff was helpful.We are really happy the construction is FINALLY DONE on our street.
Hope to see you again when your in Sioux Falls.

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229? Share your experiences!