“Showtime in Sioux Falls” 4 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #24 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
WEST DES MOINES
“Showtime in Sioux Falls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I'm not much on writing these things. I'll just say we had a good stay and your people
did a good job. We were taken care of.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Mary U, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for the awesome review. We enjoyed meeting you and your beautiful dog.
We hope to see you again.

154 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
ROCK VALLEY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We chose this hotel for the hot tub room and enjoyed a very relaxing and quiet stay. The expectations that we had were met.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

RockValleyMan--Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. We are happy to hear your stay with us met your expectations and you were comfortable. We hope to see you again when your in Sioux Falls.
ABERDEEN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

It would have been helpful to know about the construction. I also would have liked to know I could have done a u-tuern instead of going through the restauramt parking lot to get to your parking lot. The staff was great and gave me terrific directions to where I needed to be!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Hello Kim W, Thank you for the great review. We are pleased that your stay was comfortable
and my staff was helpful.We are really happy the construction is FINALLY DONE on our street.
Hope to see you again when your in Sioux Falls.
Home
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is a convenient location close to dining and stores. It is a small place but the rooms are nice and clean and the staff friendly. Tucked away beside some apartments and the area seemed safe to us.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Mary U, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Thank you for the GREAT review. It is our goal for our guests to have a pleasant, comfortable stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Clinton, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Property is located right new some very low-rent apartments, so location was definitely a disappointment. Room was a little dated. Pool was okay. Staff was helpful. Breakfast wasn't much. Stayed here for the pool so kids could swim. Probably should have chosen Super 8 located right off I-29 that my husband had already stayed twice previous. He said accommodations were much, much better.

Room Tip: If you aren't looking for a pool, choose the Super-8 off I-29.