“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
sioux falls sd
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2010

I thought the hotel was very nice for the price. The rooms were clean and kept up well. We had a refridgerator in our room that was a nice surprise. It was a bit noisy and crowded as there seemed to be a family reunion of some sort going on but this was not the hotels fault. Thye had an excellent breakfast and we would definetely stay again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
akron, oh
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2009

Place is falling apart. Paint falling off walls. Tub/shower is teeny tiny. Hotel brags about soundproofing but I heard everything going on all around me. I didn't use the pool or hot tub, so I can't comment, but I'll never stay here again.

There are so many options within a mile of this dump that I cannot believe they are still in business.

On the bright side, the staff and location was great. But this should be a $60 hotel.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
dakotaoutlaw, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, January 7, 2010
We appreciate all reviews good and bad. As the manager of this property I work very hard to exceed the expectations of my guests. I know we are not always perfect, and on occasion there may be legitimate issues, and I "want" to know about these so I can resolve any issue or problem the guest has experienced. I wish this reviewer would have contacted me so I could have personally worked with him to address the concerns he may have had. As the manager of this property, naturally you would think I want to defend the hotel. Honestly, I would not make excuses if we missed the mark when it comes to providing ours guest(s) clean and comfortable accommodations. I do want to address the main points of this persons review. First, the hotel is not a dump, and the paint isn't falling off the walls (our guests are always welcome to look at their room before they pay for it). Secondly, AmericInn's are built with special sound guard construction, and our properties, as a rule, are very quiet. If the reviewer's stay was noisy, I want to be the first to apologize. I only wish you would have brought this to my attention or to the attention of my staff. I appreciate the opportunity to present our response to this review.
Jeannette,PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2007

We always enjoy AmericInns. The family loves the pool area. The sioux falls hotel has a wonderfull breakfast with waffles bisquits and gravy and all the other fixins. The housekeeping work is second to none.

Wonderfull staff as always thankyou.

• Liked — Great and accomodating staff
  • Disliked — Cannot think of any dislikes whatsoever!!
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2007

Stayed Fri 12/29/30
Two rooms with 4 adults and 3 kids
Bill was less than $150.00
we all enjoyed the pool , and large hot tub
the free breakfast was very nice and saved on the budget.
Had lots of stuff including waffles and bisquets and gravey.
Lots of eateries and Casinos and bars within a two block area
of the hotel.
Would definately stay again.

• Liked — pool hot tub free breakfast Casino/bar accross street
  • Stayed December 2006
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!