“plenty of washcloths in the bathroom...” 3 of 5 stars

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3508 S Gateway Blvd, Sioux Falls, SD 57106   |
Ranked #19 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Peru, Illinois
“plenty of washcloths in the bathroom...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

We stayed one night, got a jacuzzi room with a king bed.
All was great until I went to take a shower and realized that there was still a nasty wet washcloth hanging over the shower curtain rod in the bathroom from the previous guest.

I told the guy at the desk when I checked out, and his only response was "That's kinda gross..."

I think I'll try somewhere else next time...

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. I would like to apologize for your experience at our hotel. This is completely unacceptable and not the norm for our facillity, and I am currently investigating this issue. I did speak with the staff member that you had interaction with, and we will use this as a further training tool.

I hope that will give us another chance, please feel free to give us a call and ask for me. I will make sure your next stay with us is perfect.

122 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
sd
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

On March 17th we had scheduled a one hour meeting at the Americinn. Some of our meeting
group also spent the weekend.
There was some miss communication about the use of the meeting room and the manager
was very accomadating.
He managed to get us the room for the hour we needed.
Thanks

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, March 23, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so sorry about the misunderstanding about the meeting room, but I am so happy that it was resolved and that we could help.

We are happy that you choose to stay at the AmericInn, and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you again.
Hazel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

We do a lot of traveling to Sioux Falls mainly for the fast pitch season, spring, summer, and fall. We are always treated with a super friendly and efficient atmosphere. The breakfast is wonderful and we enjoy being able to wash the uniforms while enjoying the pool/hot tub area. They are always our first choice as it is always a home away from home feeling. They genuinely care for their customers.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, March 16, 2012
Thank you so very much for your kind review! We are so happy that you like to stay with us, and choose us. We know that there are many choices, and we strive to make improvements daily to keep our guests loyal. I will share you letter with my staff, and they will be excited to hear that they could make your stay with us more enjoyable.

Again, thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again!
Minnedosa,MB
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

We stayed recently at the Americinn in Sioux Falls, it was a very nice clean hotel. Pleasant helpful staff and clean fresh rooms. Best coffee ever at Americinns !!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! I will share your letter with my staff, they love to hear that they were able to make your time with us positive. We hope that you come back this summer when our new furniture and bedding will be in place.

Happy travels, and we look forward to seeing you again.
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

We checked in on a sunday night and the night clerk was so very smiley and helping that her smile was real and not fake you could tell she really enjoyed her job, but the best part was that it didn't end there I was really surpised to be greeted in the morning by the manager with the same smile and can do attitude. Like I said I felt so welcomed and the breakfast was so good that I felt like I was home for the weekend.

Room Tip: Book a 2 room king it is like a miniture apartment
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, February 29, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy that you were pleased with our facility.
We strive to make every guest feel at home and be happy that they chose us. I will share your review with my staff, and they will be glad they could be of service. We hope that you will stay with us in the future, and happy travels!
Montevideo, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

Thank you SF Americinn staff we arrived a bit early for check in and your assitant mgr was able to provide the room early the facility was very clean and we did not find any issues with any part of the property we were very pleased with the overall positive personalities of all staff Thank you Jeff Oothoudt

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, January 31, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind response. We strive to make every guest happy when they stay with us, and we are so happy that we were able to accomplish that goal during your stay.
Thank you again for your kind review and we hope to see you again.
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

My family and I recently stayed at the AmericInn in Sioux Falls, SD. This location was a great place to stay. Very friendly and helpful staff, great location, nice pool and breakfast areas.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side of the building seem to be a little quieter.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, November 10, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind review. We really do appreciate that you took the time to respond to the survey. I will share your comments with our staff and it will make them very happy. Our staff strives to provide the best service we can for our guests and I know they are very happy when they are successful. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.
Again thank you for the wonderful review.

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!