“Mistake” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Mistake”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Had a 10 guest group there last Sat night. Bar was out of citrus so no lemon drops. One guest requested several wine, staff could not locate then, he finally went and looked and found one he wanted. Appetizers were possible. Entree's came and I did not get mine for 5-10 minutes after everyone else.(they tried to make up with a creme brulé), but since when is chicken marsala breaded. We asked for 2 checks, after 3 tries to get it right it was close. Will never go there again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Don't Go to the Wine Cellar”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

After reading an ad in the Sioux Falls Argus Leader, we decided to try some of the wines in Ray's Wine Cellar. What an awkward experience! We called ahead to make sure it was open, and they said, " Come on down!". So we did. First of all,we waited at the door for fifteen minutes until a hostess greeted us. Then, she told us to go to the wine cellar. Good luck with that. It is outside of the restaurant, and down a flight of stairs and a hallway. It was difficult to find. When we arrived, we discovered there was a wedding party there. It was so uncomfortable and unwelcoming that we decided to get out of there. We won't beback. The sad part is Luciano's has so much potential because it is such a unique spot, but service sucks and they are extremely disorganized that it is not worth it

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Food is great if you can wait that long. A hostess was completely absent when we arrived for lunch. Stood and waited 5 min. before someone even noticed. They didn't acknowledge us, just went into the kitchen. Several minutes later what looked like a manager came out with a server and pointed at us. We were the only ones in the place (wonder why!) and she couldn't figure out where to seat us. We finally suggested a table and she let us sit down. Service was sooooo slow and waiter could have cared less. HOWEVER, the food was excellent. Kudos to the chef! We had a coupon for a free bottle of wine to take home with us and they wouldn't honor it - said it had to be on an entree during dinner service. When I checked the coupon, no mention of lunch or dinner, just said entree (as does their menu). So disappointing. This is such an easy fix, it's ridiculous, but I certainly won't be back unless I hear there's new management.

Visited June 2013
“GREAT food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Some of the best ravioli I've ever had! Also, very nice atmosphere and good service. We can't wait to go back!

Visited November 2012
“Poor Food/Poor Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

The food was cold and tasteless. I went on a Friday afternoon and asked about happy hour specials. I was told about food specials. My friends and I ordered what we thought were half price appetizers only to find out there are no happy hour prices on Friday. The waitress forgot it was Friday. I asked if our bills could be changed and she said no. I asked her to ask the manager. She came back and told us his answer was no. I asked to speak to him. He was rude and said he donated thousands of dollars to charity and not going to change our bill.

• Visited May 2013