“Clean, fun and comfortable.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3821 West Avera Drive, Sioux Falls, SD 57108   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Brookings, South Dakota
“Clean, fun and comfortable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was easily one of the best hotel stays I've ever had. Their staff was courteous and helpful with an upbeat attitude. The room was spacious and super clean, and the kiddie pool was very fun for our 18-month-old daughter. After we stayed there, I forgot my fitness bracelet in our room. I called back after we got home and their staff (Austin) was very helpful in retrieving it from the room. I could tell that their staff genuinely cared, and that was refreshing to experience. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Sioux Falls!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for reviewing our property and for all of the positive feedback you gave about our staff, cleanliness, and pool area! I will be sure to relay all of this information to the staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Aberdeen, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

this motel is everything you would expect from a mid level hotel. it is very clean, and well kept. the breakfast is adequate. the staff was friendly and helpful. the rooms are clean and comfortable. the location is convenient.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your feedback and we hope you come see us again in the future!
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We had a great stay at this hotel with one minor exception. The hotel is super clean and fresh. Rooms are very well taken care of, fresh and very clean. The only "bump" was-we wanted to use the breakfast area on saturday evening. There was a birthday party for around 15 4 to 5 year olds. We asked about renting one of the conference rooms-we even offered to pay. We were told we could not bring in outside food. Mind you this hotel has no food available. We even offered to clean the room when we were done and were still told no. Don't see why an exception could not have been made.
Overall, was a great hotel in a great area. Will stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and give feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. Our meeting room does not allow outside food, but we do have a catering option available to you. We do not rent out our breakfast bar area to a specific group, so it is available for all guests to use. If you could give me a call I would appreciate it so that I can gather more information about your stay and ensure we get any unresolved issues taken care of. We really look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Spearfish, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband, daughter, and two sisters stayed two nights due to the passing of my sisters husband. We requested and received rooms close to each other. The front desk staff and the continental breakfast staff were extremely friendly and accommodating, in fact I didn't meet any staff members that weren't!! We will stay here again, hopefully under better circumstances, and will recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Just ask!!!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for the positive feedback you gave! We are glad to hear that we accomodated your needs and made your stay pleasant even though you were here for an unfortunate circumstance. We look forward to seeing you in the future and thank you for your loyalty!
Sartell
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

We stayed as a family on a Sat night while traveling home after Thanksgiving. We were very, very happy with our stay. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The pool area was great for our kids (ages 2 and 4). We will definitely stay there again the next time we are traveling through Sioux Falls!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! We appreciate all of the positive feedback and great comments about our staff and pool area. We look forward to seeing you in the future when you visit Sioux Falls!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

This was our 2nd stay here and we were not disappointed . We got the room which I requested . Bed was very comfortable and pillows were fun to play with, which one to use to sleep this time;).
I am not sure if you guys have like "hotel manager get to know your guests"evening ,some hotels offer wine, food during an evening hours for guests. Otherwise our stay was clean, easy to get in and out. Thank you.

Stayed November 2013
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback about our property and for choosing to come back and stay with us! I appreciate your suggestion and will be sure to pass it along. We hope to see you again!
Gillette, Wyoming
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I am traveling across the country with my husband and out little 9lb dog. We have been staying at Holiday Inn Expresses all across the way. I called to make tonights reservation. I asked if they were pet friendly and the reply I received was " NOOO.We are NOTTT pet friendly AT ALLL. I thought to myself "WoW!" I think I got the message LOUD AND CLEAR. That was about 2pm. Back to the hunt for a hotel chain I guess

• Stayed November 2013
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I appreciate the feedback and apologize about the level of customer service that you experienced. Would you please contact me via phone in regards to the issue so I can get more information from you? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest? Share your experiences!