“Excellent Place To Stay!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3821 West Avera Drive, Sioux Falls, SD 57108   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
“Excellent Place To Stay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

After traveling all day, I was looking forward to a good nite's rest and I was not disappointed by this Holiday Inn Express. A friendly and helpful staff greets you, the room is up to date, clean, and very comfortable. The breakfast was good. It was a great place to stay in everyway. You won't go wrong by staying here.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback about our property! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future!

98 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We usually try to stay at Holiday Inn Expresses and this one didn't disappoint. Had everything I expect when staying at a hotel. It was in a great location right off of the interstate as well. Breakfast items were fully stocked and service was adequate. Clean rooms with comfortable beds and everything working (tv's, shower, etc.). Would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback about our hotel! We appreciate your loyalty to Holiday Inn Express and look foward to seeing you in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I am so picky about hotels and this hotel surpassed my picky nature! I didn't hear anyone else in their rooms, not even a shower in the morning! Rooms were exceptionally clean, honestly! Breakfast was great, I loved that the milk was in cartons instead of gross pitchers! Pool was great, my kids absolutely loved the splash pool, it was such a great one of a kind feature! This hotel is far passed a 5 star. Worth the money which by the way is not bad at all, especially for the awesome experience your getting at this hotel! The only and I mean only complaint I have is that I am a coffee drinker, I grab a glass or two through out the day and every other hotel I stay in always leaves their French vanilla creamer out for guests through out the day. Not this one they lock it up after breakfast. When I asked for a couple they wouldn't even give me a COUPLE! Which I thought was a little rude considering I am paying to stay here for four days I could get a little creamer.

• Stayed August 2013
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I appreciate all of your positive feedback about our hotel. I apologize about not being given creamers; I will get the issue resolved and appreciate your suggestion for leaving out the french vanilla. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Yankton, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is our go to hotel in Sioux Falls. It's new, clean, and the staff is friendly. The pool has a kids area for younger ones plus they have a regular indoor pool. They have plenty of sitting area for breakfast. During this stay we stayed in an extended suite. It's nice having a separate bedroom from the sitting area. The parking lot has plenty of lighting. There is a Lewis Drug a couple blocks away. It's easy to locate off I229 and has plenty of choices of places to eat.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! We are very honored to be your go-to hotel in Sioux Falls and appreciate your positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This hotel was super in every way. The staff was prompt and courteous, the rooms clean and very comfortable, the location convenient, and price very reasonable. It is close to a hospital system and that seems to be a priority service for the area. My only problem was that we had to drive to a restaurant for dinner but they are building at least one in the vicinity so that minor inconvenience will be fixed. I'd stay here again for sure!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for your great feedback about our property! We're very glad you enjoyed your stay and are hoping to get more restaurants nearby in the near future! We look forward to seeing you again.
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Had absolutely no complaints, it was WONDERFUL. Would stay here again in a heart beat. The king room was clean, the bed extremely comfortable. There was plenty of seating and food for breakfast. It was easy to find. We had family in the hospital and it was nice being only 4 miles from there. All the staff were helpful and courteous. It was nice having the staff smile and ask how you were doing.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I appreciate all of the positive things you have to say about the hotel. I will share this information with all of the staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Aberdeen, South Dakota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on a Thursday and Friday night. We wanted Saturday night as well but when we made the reservation earlier, they were full so we made other arrangements for the Saturday night stay. To make the Saturday transition to the other hotel, we asked for a 1 hour late checkout which was flately denied even though I am a Priority Club member and a repeat customer. Then the manager said that she had an opening for the Saturday and she could get me in but the price was double. Very poor service and I won't be staying there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I apologize about not being able to give you a late check out and want to thank you for being a priority club member. Depending on availability, we only allow a certain number of late check outs per day and unfortunately they are not guaranteed. In July we have had special events going on every weekend such as jazz fest, a number of tournaments, and big concerts such as Tim Mcgraw, REO Speedwagon, and Sheryl Crow. With events like this going on in the summer, rates do typically go up, even as much as $50. I understand you’re frustration and sincerely apologize. We hope to see you again in the future.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest? Share your experiences!