Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest
Ranked #7 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Rockford, Illinois
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

My family and I stayed here on our way to the black hills. This is a very new and clean hotel. At first we were a little bummed driving for 10 min off of 90 to get there but it is well worth it. The rooms are as close to luxury as you can get and for an affordable price. They have the best breakfast of any place that we have stayed. I would defiantly stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Jessie B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us even though we are a little further south than you had planned. We look forward to having you stay again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We had a very pleasant stay at the Holiday Inn while traveling through Sioux Falls. The rate was probably the best we ever had at this chain, the service was good, the room was clean and up to scratch. Only thing that is not so ideal is the location, to the south west of the city, As a result there are not many places to eat around, with only one sports bar (which is not bad though) within walking distance, otherwise you need to drive...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for providing a review about your recent stay with our hotel. We are in a new, up and coming area of Sioux Falls that has seen alot of growth. We are excited to grow with our location.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

Walking in I could tell this place was top notch. The fact the two people at the desk were racing to be the one to check me in shows great customer service. They were attentive and extremely polite.

The rooms were amazing. New, exceptionally clean, spacious and very well decorated. I slept through the night with no noises and a comfortable bed. Plenty of desk space so this is a great location for the business traveler. High speed Internet access made my job easier to do.

The breakfast is always good at a Holiday Inn Expresss and this was no exception. This location will be my only choice from now on when I stay in Sioux Falls. You shouldn't have to decide. Just stay here.

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and explain to others about the great customer service you received by our staff. We are still a very new property and are excited to have you as a frequent stay guest with us.
whotravelsny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I've never gotten such great service at a non-luxury hotel. First, we were automatically given a free upgrade to a suite for being platinum members and we were asked for our room preferences (higher floor? near elevator? "city" view?). We were also offered complimentary beverages, which were ice cold 1L bottles. There was trail mix in the lobby that I noticed people stopping to take. The hotel was brand new and the room was spacious (being a suite), quiet and immaculate. The breakfast was also good. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We try our best to provide great upscale service to our guest.
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

This hotel was fantastic!! It smelt and looked new still! Staff were great, and the breakfast was the best complimentary breakfast we have ever had at a hotel. My kids enjoyed the pool, and my husband and I enjoyed the hot tub. Everything was clean and the beds made for a great sleep! I always fear checking under the beds before leaving to make sure nothing rolled under...but here even that was spotless!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Jessie B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. It is fantastic to hear how much your family enjoyed our hotel. We try hard to make our guest stays that enjoyable. We hope your family will stay with us again in the future.
Manitoba
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Stayed here for one night as we were passing through on a road trip. We booked it on the website, and had no difficulties checking in. The hotel is brand new. Just a few months old, and it still smells of new carpet. The hotel is easy to find, just off of I229 I think. There was ample parking, but a lack of garbage cans in the parking lot from what I remember. We got a family suite with 2 queen beds. The suite also had a pullout couch opposite the desk. So the couch faces a desk. We had to angle the couch and turn the TV so we could watch TV from the couch. Slightly unconventional layout, but didn't affect my enjoyment. There was a bar fridge and microwave in the room as well as a sink. The bathroom was nice and spacious, but took a surprisingly long time to get hot water. We were up on the 4th floor, so I suspect that was the problem. The shower only had minimal shelf space in it. So if you're traveling with 4 adults who all bring their own toiletries, it's ackward, but just another reason to travel light. I never went in the pool, but it looked nice and clean. Other members of my party had nothing bad to say about it. The continental breakfast was fantastic, and there was more than enough seating. There was no waffle machine, but they have a pancake machine, which I had never seen anywhere before. The warm cinnamon buns were the best part.

If I were passing through Sioux Falls again, I would stay here. But if I am in town for more than a day or two, and without a vehicle, I would stay somewhere else. It's surprisingly far from Phillips St, Falls park, as well as bars and restaurants.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your input. I hope you had safe travels.
Clarkston, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Newer rooms that are clean and comfortable. Staff are friendly. Pool area looks very nice. Several options of hot and cold breasfast items. Location is convenient just off main expressways. Recommended for stop to or from Badlands/Blackhills area.

• Stayed July 2012
Jessie B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am glad our hotel was in a convenient location for your trip. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest? Share your experiences!