“Very nice hotel in a convenient location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3821 West Avera Drive, Sioux Falls, SD 57108   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Very nice hotel in a convenient location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Stayed recently at this brand new hotel and things definetely were already moving along very smoothly.

Pros:
Nice location. About 15min from the airport
Fast internet. I didn't get a chance to capture the speed but it was better than most hotels
Very clean
Comfortable beds

Cons:
None

My only small gripe is the 2 people checking in in front of me got room upgrades as gold members and I did not as a platinum member. I was only there for 2 days so it wasn't worth asking after I got to my room and realized I wasn't upgraded. If the upgrade is important to you, you may want to ask when you check in for one until they get better at giving them out automatically.

Very nice hotel that we will be staying at again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Jessie B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, April 23, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to review our property. I am sorry you did not receive an upgrade automatically at check in. In the future, please do not hesitate to ask for an upgrade upon check in. We do our best to accommodate requests, and i will go over the information with my staff. Thank you again for your review of our property.

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Mitchell, SD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed in a 2 queen suite & thought the room size worked well for me, my husband & 3 kids. The beds were comfy & the fridge, microwave & sink were an added bonus. The towels were nice & soft too. The kids loved the pool as it had a separate splash pool with water features for our 1year old. The breakfast had a lot of yummy choices. The kids liked the automatic pancake maker the most! The hotel is nicely located right off I229 & Louise...close to shopping & dining. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Jessie B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Thank you for reviewing our property! I'm glad your family enjoyed your time here! Our Splash pool is a nice feature for young children, especially since as it is not deep and there is ample sitting area close by for parents who want to relax while the young ones play! We try to have as many food options as we can at our property, so we can meet a variety of our guests needs! Every day we have a meat and egg option, biscuits and gravy and of course the pancakes you mentioned! I hope you will come visit us again soon! Thank you!

Jessie Bent
Bay Village, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

I travel quite often and this is probably the most comfortable room I have ever had. It is brand new and smells brand new. My co worker and I looked at each other as soon as we stepped off the elevator because we both realized immediately how squishy the carpeting was. The bedding, the bath towels were so fresh and still so new. The pancake maker in the morning is still spitting out perfect pancakes. Oh, and it's in a great newer location near dining and whatnot.

Make sure to pick up a white macadamia nut chocolate chip cookie or rice crispy treat when you head back to the hotel after a long days work.

Room Tip: 3rd floor king suite... very nice size
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Jessie B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Thank you for supplying our first hotel review! I really appreciate it!

I am lucky that I work for great owners, they spared no expense to make sure our guest's have a high quality stay at this property! I remember the first time I walked on our carpet and I thought the same thing, nice! I am glad you enjoyed the other aspects at our property as well!

Thank you for choosing our property and visiting our beautiful city! Have a great day!

Jessie Bent

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest

Address: 3821 West Avera Drive, Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #7 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest 2.5*
Easy interstate access off of I-29 and I-229, our hotel is not only easy to find but is minutes from the Empire Mall for your shopping experience.Corporate guests looking for hotels in Sioux Falls, SD need look no further than this Holiday Inn Express & Suites hotel which offers a state of the art business center, free fast high speed Internet, an expanded fitness facility with Precor equipment, and 900 square feet of meeting space. Families can enjoy a stress free trip when they stay with us in Sioux Falls, SD. At our hotel, we pride ourselves in providing you with a great location closest to the most popular attractions, including the Sertoma Butterfly House and Wild Water West Amusement Park. Our hotel has a large pool area including a Children's Splash Pool for our younger guests! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.