“Great food, and prices” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“Great food, and prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I go there often with my family, it is one of our favorite places to eat. You can't beat the prices, selection of food, helpful staff, and a good time.

Visited March 2013

33% Recommend
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“Alot of choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Food is good. Alot of choices. Price is ok. Go in the afternoon. Not so busy. Some people dont speak very good english. All you have to do is point to what u want?. LOL

Visited January 2012
South Dakota
“$$ and check out the health reviews”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Definitely check what the health inspection reviews have been recently before eating here. They have a bad history but I believe they have new owners now. They had items like frog legs that you won't find at most Chinese buffets.

Visited June 2011
Tea, South Dakota
“Stank!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Sorry guys, I love cheap chinese buffets, but this one just plain stinks. Usually the feed at a chinese buffet isn't the best or really traditional, but one expects that and enjoys it for what it is. The food at this place however, is lacking in every way. Also the staff doesn't really speak english, which I understand not everyone at an ethnic restaurant needs to, but there needs to be at least a few people who can communicate to the customers in a friendly fashion.

Visited March 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“At least the dog liked it.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

The facilities were run down and filthy, the buffet was small, and the food was so cool to the touch that we were concerned about eating it, and especially feeding it to our children. Although my wife wanted to leave as soon as we walked into the dining area, I decided it couldn't be as bad as it looked since there were quite a few people there, although a number of them appeared to be either homeless or quickly headed in that direction. The exception to this, of course, would be the lady with the loudly barking dog in her purse, of which the staff seemed to be fully aware. But, I digress.

After moving from our initial booth due to the large amount of water leaking in through the window onto the windowsill, creating a filthy puddle that looked reminiscent of the General Tso's chicken at this particular buffet, we got our plates, and before actually getting into our meal (it only took one bite.. see above... cold food... filthy facilities), we decided to leave and request a refund. Although I explained the situation and was very polite, I had to argue with the lady at the front counter in front of my wife and children for about 5 minutes to get a refund. Even then she would only agree to a roughly 50% refund. She was quite rude and argumentative, and felt that I needed it explained to me that if I got food from the buffet and left it on the table for several minutes that it would get cold, which was not the case, but thanks for insulting my intelligence. Again, I can't stress how filthy this place was. I think I may have even detected a bit of hesitation on the part the dog in the lady's purse.

How fortunate for them that you have to pay by the front door before you get a glimpse of the buffet or the rest of the facility. I don't doubt that this is by design.

I just hope the dog made it out OK.

Visited January 2012