“mixed feelings” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Sioux Falls/41st Street

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Sioux Falls/41st Street to your Saves list
Super 8 Sioux Falls/41st Street
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4100 W 41st Street, I-29 Exit 77 at 41st Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57106   |
Ranked #23 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
“mixed feelings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I will have to say this is the smallest hotel room i have ever stayed in. We booked a Queen room, non-smoking. You entered the room through a longer than normal hall way past the bathroom to a tiny little area. Had a bed, desk and t.v. sat on dresser. You had to use desk chair to watch t.v. as there was no other place to sit. But, we were just passing through and needed a place to rest so it worked.

Looked like half a remodel happened, carpet, paint and lamps appeared upgraded. Fixtures in bathroom and furniture still older. I found hair in the bathroom floor and curtain but bed & sheets were clean.

it was easy on and off I-29 and close to a mall. Traffic was heavy and difficult to get out of parking lot. There is several dining choice that you could easily walk to. Lobby and breakfast area appeared clean and part of the "remodel" (granite in the breakfast area).

Breakfast is NOT at 6 am on weekends. Does not start till 7 am on weekends, so we did not get to use/try. The hotel was completely book the night we were there and i am not sure how many guest actually were still there when breakfast started (money saver for hotel??)

Price was good, and our stay was a pass though stop. So being close to interstate was a plus. Would probably stay again if couldn't find similar location at similar price somewhere else. Would not recommend if staying for days, due to size of room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
jourdanu, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/41st Street, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay, we very much appreciate your feedback.
We hope you will give us another try in a different room type that is larger in size. We have a variety of different rooms that are different sizes.

Happy Travels, hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Bismarck, North Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I'm not a fan of Super 8, so when my friend told me she booked one for our trip on Priceline, I was dreading it. I was pleasantly surprised to find a updated hotel that was super clean and the room was huge. We had a fridge and microwave also which was a nice amenity. Would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed August 2013
We are so happy to hear your feedback. We will pass your comments to the entire staff!

Thank you for giving us a try, we hope to see you back soon!
House Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I booked this stay through Hotwire. We were just passing through and need just one night. I did the bid thing and they gave me the Super 8. I have stayed at some bad super 8s so I was just hoping for clean and comfortable. I was surprised when it was actually a very nice and pleasant stay from check-in to check-out.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Happy and Safe travels!
Wisdom, Montana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I chose this hotel based on reviews and price for a room. The room had a strange odor for a smoke-free room and the carpet was so stained that I didn't even want to walk on it in my socks.
Stains on the bed comforter also led to a certain amount of apprehension about staying for the night. This room should not have been rented out in the state it was in. I felt terrible that this was the place I had chosen for my family to spend the night. After driving over 13 hours I was greatful for a room and the bed, but appalled at the state of cleanliness.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We appreciate your feedback, we have contacted our carpet cleaning service and this matter has been taken care of. We hope you will stop by again and see that we have corrected the problem.

Happy Travels!

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/41st Street? Share your experiences!