“No One Home!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hospitality Inn and Suites

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sioux Falls
Hospitality Inn and Suites
You added Hospitality Inn and Suites to your Saves list
809 West Avenue North, Sioux Falls, SD 57104   |
Ranked #46 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
“No One Home!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2005

Have been calling off and on all day and can't get anyone to even answer the phone! Doesn't matter what their rooms are like or how clean they are or aren't. How could anyone find out, if you can't raise them on the phone to even make a reservation??? What kind of service does this imply???

Couples
Solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2005

I stayed here for a couple nights. It was absolutely filthy. I had to go buy a bed set in the middle of the night order to sleep. They obviously do not actually clean the rooms. Carpet was filthy. I felt dirtier after my shower than before. I strongly advise against it.

• Stayed January 2005, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2003

I am not a person to complain but I notified this motel and never received a reply from them about my problems. If I had just received a letter of apology addressing these issues- I would not post on the site.First the room was filthy, my kids walked around the room in clean bare feet and they were almost black after walking on the floors. The heater did not have a cover and the walls were stained in areas that could have easily been wiped. One of the beds in the room sagged terribly-the mattress was old. When we got in bed at midnight and turned down the covers, there was one bare pillow with no case and one dirty pillowcase that looked as if someone had wiped there mouth on it from pizza. In the morning, I felt something under the covers and it was dirty napkins-also with pizza sauce stains. The sheets were not changed on this bed. I went to the desk and no one was there-we checked out before we ever saw anyone at the desk-they have a key drop box- and were away for 21 days on vacation. I notified the owner/manager by writing after returning home and never received a call or reply. The Sioux Falls visitors website also lists this motel as having newly renovated rooms-not true-and in room coffee and hair dryers-not true.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2003

Great place, great people, clean, awesome prices, and most of all there is quietness. You have to experience it for yourself. Big hotel quality with small home service. Check them out. Call for their rates because they are always having soem crazy days deals of the day and life breather package breaks. Extended stay packages, daily stay rates and you name it, they probably can handle it.605-274-3706 or 605-334-7295 They even have continental breakfast, swimming pool and whirlpool, the prices start as low as $29.99 week day rates! You have to just experience it for your self. Give them a call, you will be glad that you did.

Been to Hospitality Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!