“One of our favorite places!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“One of our favorite places!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food is simple and delicious. The service is warm and friendly. There is never a wait for a table. Three reasons why La Fiesta has become a mainstay for my family over the past three years. There are dozens of things I love on the menu, and the fresh salsa with just the right amount of cilantro is wonderful.

They don't cover the food with piles of melted cheese, but instead let the wonderful flavors come through. They recognize my family on sight and it's probably because we are there once a week or sometimes more! Try it!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Valley Springs, SD
“Lunch with coworkers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Fast service, fresh food, many options to choose from. Family friendly as well as a good place to go with work colleagues.

Visited July 2012
Miramar Beach, Florida, United States
“Edible at best...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

La Fiesta was rated in Trip Advisor as authentic Mexican. Not sure I would give it that distinction. The food was edible. Not spicy or favorable, unique or desirable. Basically, just flour tortillas with your choice of filling covered in cheese & flavorless gravy like sauce. Margarita's are made with flavored mixes instead of real ingredients. When I requested a Margarita on the rocks with salt, I was questioned what flavor. I said, regular – He replied, Lime? I guess…Sort of like lime Kool-Aide flavor with really cheap tequila background taste. I would recommend going with a beer…
Salsa was not bad and the chips are similar to store bought corn tortilla chips. For some reason they also will bring you a cup of ranch dressing for your chips??

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“authentic mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

If you’re looking for authentic Mexican food come here. They have an excellent verity on the menu and if you don’t see what you want they will find a way to make exactly what you’re looking for. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The menu is very reasonably priced and you get a lot of food for what you pay for. The salsa is excellent as well as the white cheese dip! Highly recommended if you are looking for real Mexican food, no Tex Mex here!

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South Dakota
“Food was ok but not my first choice for Mexican”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have been here a couple of times. I just don't like their style of mexican. For instance, I ordered nachos and instead of the normal melted shredded cheese on top it has a white cheese sauce. Ick... Some people like it though. If I have a say we always go to Inca's instead.

Visited October 2011