“Real flavor in Sioux Falls” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 310 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Sioux Falls SD
“Real flavor in Sioux Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Sanaa's spices up the bland Sioux Falls dining scene with terrific flavors of the Mediterranean.
Her Weekend brunch is the best way to discover these unique foods.
The dessert case is not to be missed.
Look for her products at local grocery stores as well

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fort Myers, Florida
“A Must Try!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This place while is for the Vegetarian lovers, it does have other items that include meat. Not being a Vegan, I can say, however, I could become one if all non-meat items taste like this. Unfortunately, they are only open for dinner on Friday evening, while they are open for lunch most days. This place is worth you time to find it at the out of the way location on 8th street.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Monterey, California
“A Vegetarian-Friendly Oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I are driving across the country, which has meant a series of grilled cheese dinners for me. I am vegetarian, and the middle of the country doesn't offer the many options California restaurants do. So, imagine my excitement, when we stopped in Sioux Falls on a Friday night, the only night Sanaa is open for dinner! We went to the buffet, and I gorged myself on two full plates of delicious Mediterranean cuisine. The place was packed, but we were happy to deal with the crowd for this rich, veggie-friendly food!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sioux Falls
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite place to eat in Sioux Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Sanaa's is a wonderful place to eat in Sioux Falls, I have been enjoying Sanaa's food for several years. The food is excellent, healthy, homemade, fresh Mediterranean food. There are great options for vegetarians, vegan, gluten free, and meat eaters. Sanaa herself is a food artist and a welcoming, friendly hostess. A meal at Sanaa's is an exceptional dining experience and will make you smile.

Visited July 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“The Best Place To Eat in Sioux Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I can't say enough good things about this place. I've been going there for 8 years. It is the BEST! The food is delicious, healthy & always fresh. Sanaa is the nicest person, too, and always helpful when asking questions about the ingredients in her wonderful cuisine. Everyone I have ever taken to vist has LOVED it. And, the desserts, are phenomenal. If you try them, you will get hooked :)

Visited June 2013