“A Must Try!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“A Must Try!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This place while is for the Vegetarian lovers, it does have other items that include meat. Not being a Vegan, I can say, however, I could become one if all non-meat items taste like this. Unfortunately, they are only open for dinner on Friday evening, while they are open for lunch most days. This place is worth you time to find it at the out of the way location on 8th street.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Monterey, California
“A Vegetarian-Friendly Oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I are driving across the country, which has meant a series of grilled cheese dinners for me. I am vegetarian, and the middle of the country doesn't offer the many options California restaurants do. So, imagine my excitement, when we stopped in Sioux Falls on a Friday night, the only night Sanaa is open for dinner! We went to the buffet, and I gorged myself on two full plates of delicious Mediterranean cuisine. The place was packed, but we were happy to deal with the crowd for this rich, veggie-friendly food!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Omaha, Nebraska
“Short hours and microwaved food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Girlfriend and I tried to come here on a Saturday evening only to find out its only open for lunch. Came back a couple weeks later. There was a limited selection (not everything on the menu was available), and what was available had been pre-made and sitting around for (I assume) awhile. My fatayer and my girlfriend's chicken dish was microwaved right in front of us. That said, the food was decent, the patchouli and house salads were tasty as was the fatayer (girlfriend complained about dried out chicken).

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Try it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The people were very nice and the food was great. It costs more than taco bell of course but its a local person serving great food. Mine was under ten bucks it was worth it in my book. Give it a try!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gillette, Wyoming
“$30 for 2 lunch specials and a diet Coke!!!!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Really nice people. Really, Really nice people, but the only "gourmet" here is self-proclaimed in their name. I too travel the country and I wasn't impressed with the overall food quality, or the portions. They can do better and if the star struck locals had a chance to experience better, elsewhere, Sanaa s wouldn't be as highly rated as it is.