“A Vegetarian-Friendly Oasis” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Monterey, California
“A Vegetarian-Friendly Oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I are driving across the country, which has meant a series of grilled cheese dinners for me. I am vegetarian, and the middle of the country doesn't offer the many options California restaurants do. So, imagine my excitement, when we stopped in Sioux Falls on a Friday night, the only night Sanaa is open for dinner! We went to the buffet, and I gorged myself on two full plates of delicious Mediterranean cuisine. The place was packed, but we were happy to deal with the crowd for this rich, veggie-friendly food!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sioux Falls
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite place to eat in Sioux Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Sanaa's is a wonderful place to eat in Sioux Falls, I have been enjoying Sanaa's food for several years. The food is excellent, healthy, homemade, fresh Mediterranean food. There are great options for vegetarians, vegan, gluten free, and meat eaters. Sanaa herself is a food artist and a welcoming, friendly hostess. A meal at Sanaa's is an exceptional dining experience and will make you smile.

Visited July 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“The Best Place To Eat in Sioux Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I can't say enough good things about this place. I've been going there for 8 years. It is the BEST! The food is delicious, healthy & always fresh. Sanaa is the nicest person, too, and always helpful when asking questions about the ingredients in her wonderful cuisine. Everyone I have ever taken to vist has LOVED it. And, the desserts, are phenomenal. If you try them, you will get hooked :)

Visited June 2013
Maui, Hawaii
“Best in Sioux Dalls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Hands down best food in Sioux Falls. Healthy, tasty Mediterranean food good for meat eaters and vegetarians alike. Sanaa is always there and such a gracious host.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Omaha, Nebraska
“Short hours and microwaved food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Girlfriend and I tried to come here on a Saturday evening only to find out its only open for lunch. Came back a couple weeks later. There was a limited selection (not everything on the menu was available), and what was available had been pre-made and sitting around for (I assume) awhile. My fatayer and my girlfriend's chicken dish was microwaved right in front of us. That said, the food was decent, the patchouli and house salads were tasty as was the fatayer (girlfriend complained about dried out chicken).

• Visited May 2013