“Terrible bed - nearly sleepless night” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #40 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GARDINER
“Terrible bed - nearly sleepless night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This Microtel was less expensive than others I've stayed in and the front desk staff (both evening and morning) were friendly and helpful. We did get an upstairs room as requested, so it was quiet. As all Microtels I've stayed in, it was very clean. The really bad thing was that the bed had a major sink hole in the middle! Both my husband and I spent the night trying to keep from rolling to the center and waking each other up, and got very little sleep. Had I not been unpacked, showered and ready for bed when we discovered the problem, I would have complained and perhaps been given another room, but unfortunately that didn't seem worth the effort at the time. While it didn't have any bearing on the nearly sleepless night, also worth mentioning is that the coffee maker in the room was missing a part, so was not functional, the breakfast area was TINY with minimal offerings, and the parking lot was very poorly lit at night. Previously stayed at Super 8 in Sioux Falls - wish we had this time.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Burnsville, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The room was clean and the beds were nice. Breakfast was ok - not much to choose from and pastries/muffins were all frozen. Our only real complaint was the noise level. The walls are very thin and we had 5 rowdy men staying in the room next to us. We asked the front desk to get them to quiet down and nothing improved. They never offered to move us or the noisy people. Not satisfied at all with how they handled the situation. We would not stay here again because of this! Really not what we have been accustomed to from a Microtel. Definately will find a different one to stay at next time.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Spirit Lake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The people there are wonderful and will go out of there way to help with any kind of questions. when ever i need to stay in Sioux Falls, i always stay there because of their kindness.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Pierre
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Checking in, said I booked 2 rooms, I did not. I had my single confirmation email in my hand. Told me not to use the online web site in the future. Key cards had a different hotel name which did not bother me, but when I had to come down to the front desk day after day, I needed to explain this to their staff. The room and the people were nice. Breakfast was OK and would probably stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sioux Falls

Address: 2901 South Carolyn Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Free Breakfast Wheelchair access
Ranked #40 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sioux Falls 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sioux Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
Microtel Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sioux Falls, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.