“Good if your looking for a place to sleep only” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #40 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Watertown
“Good if your looking for a place to sleep only”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We were here on an overnight visit. Room was very clean, recently updated and really small. If you are here to sleep only, this is a great place to be at a great price. If you intend to spend the evening in your room trying to relax , workv, or do much of anything other than sleep, you might not like it.
It is located next to the interstate, but I was not bothered by noise. I would stay again if I just needed a clean place to sleep.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Eagle Butte
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Remodeling was in progress during our stay, so perhaps some of the issues were due to the project. The bathroom wasn't clean. Neither was the elevator. For the price we expected more than we got. The breakfast was not great. The whole experience was very ordinary, but the price was at a rate where we expect more.
We were given keys to a room that was already occupied, startling the occupant and us. The walls were thin and we could hear neighbors on both sides. No newspaper; old coffee; not enough room in the dining area to sit - had to eat in the lobby.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Champlin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We came in for a business conference and had a nice quiet room. We always stay at the Microtel because we like the price and don't need many amenities for our stay. The beds were ok. (any hotel bed could be more comfortable)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Oakland, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This was my first time at a Microtel so I was wary of the unknown. I drove by their tiny entrance sign a couple times but the place was fine. It's nothing fancy and with 'micro' in the name I was expecting limited everything, but it was OK. The girl at the desk was super friendly and very helpful with maps and locations. The laundry room was clean, the dryer worked great, and the vending machines were stocked. The room was tight but there was table space, a large window seat and a mini frig. The bed was comfy, the bathroom was clean and the heater worked. Not expecting too much more than that for the price. The door latch was broken so I moved the chair and my luggage against the door. When I went to my car I did notice a hooded teen prowling the parking lot who quickly scurried away when he saw me. It would be nice to have more lights outside since there is nothing around the hotel but highways and closed businesses. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sioux Falls

Address: 2901 South Carolyn Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Free Breakfast Wheelchair access
Ranked #40 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sioux Falls 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sioux Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
Microtel Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sioux Falls, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.