“The rooms were nice. But it's hard to share a full size...” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #29 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Aberdeen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

My sons and I came to SF to see my Dad who is staying at one of the hospitals. I booked an Express Deal through Expedia. We stayed two nights and I think I got a good bargain. Our room was clean, my kids enjoyed swimming. What surprised me the most is usually when I book a room like this, I seem to get the "leftover or crappy" room. We were booked on the third floor closest to the interstate. I thought oh great, a lot of traffic noise. Our room was surprisingly very quiet. The morning breakfast served its purpose for us.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

BaymontMGR, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Heather W-
Thanks so much for taking a moment to review your stay with us here at Baymont Inn Sioux Falls. Im also glad to hear that your ExpressDeal purchase worked out well for you. In the future when traveling to Sioux Falls feel free to call us direct to lock in even lower room rates. We also guarantee the lowest room rate directly through the hotel plus we can then guarantee your room type as well. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again at Baymont Inn Sioux Falls.

Nathan Olson
Dakota Dunes, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This hotel was very clean, well appointed, staff and check in process were polite and knowledgable. Room was satisfactory, my boyfriend LOVED the chair and said it was super comfortable. The pool area was well stocked and clean, hot tub was wonderful (although the lights in the pool and hot tub were not on or unworking).

Wifi had good connectivity, breakfast was pretty basic but I was pleased at the full sized muffins as opposed to those mini muffins so many others offer. The only thing I was displeased about was the bathroom was VERY small, and when we had inquired about a late checkout I was informed by the front desk man that it was not possible due to a "full house" (I had checked and there was still hotel availability and was only asking for an extra half hour due to our late night previously).

Room was clean, micro/fridge were clean, linens clean--- the housekeeping staff did not check behind the bathroom door and there was a ladies black satin robe that had been left behind by the prior guests. AC was more than adequate and not loud.

I would and most likely will stay here again, price is right, location is good, and you can tell the owners actually care about their property. Thanks for giving us a good stay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Leigh-
Thanks so much for taking a moment to review your stay with us here at Baymont Inn Sioux Falls. We love hearing that your stay was great! Its comments like yours that keep us working hard. Thanks again for staying at Baymont Inn Sioux Falls.

Nathan Olson

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!