“This is one of the nicest Homewood Suites we have stayed in.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 15%
Ranked #15 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Princeotn, IL
“This is one of the nicest Homewood Suites we have stayed in.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2009

We try to stay in any Hilton especially Homewood Suites when we travel. This was a beautiful hotel with everything updated.. The granite countertops and the 2 HDTV's were great. We had a 2 queen bed suite and it was very large. All new furniture. The light supper with beer and wine was a great touch in the evening.. We overlooked the courtyard with beautiful flowers, landscaping and benches....Everyone that works here is very friendly. If we get back to the area, we will definitely stay there..We were on the 1st night of our 16 night road vacation... This made our first night perfect...

Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Orange County, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2009

The hotel is nice, but dated. The pool is indoor. The rooms were large and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was very good. If they gave the hotel an updated look, I would give it 5 stars.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
North/Central Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2009

We booked a room for one night on our way out west. What a wonderful facility and staff! The pool area was beautiful - my only complaint is that it was a breezy afternoon and several windows were just bare screens, no panes, making it a bit chilly in the pool room. When I asked a maintenance man about closing them (they were blowing directly over the hot tub - which was amazingly HOT) he said that they had to be open to keep the humidity down in the room. Still - the pool area was clean, towels were stocked, adjacent bathrooms were clean as well. Perhaps because this Homewood also had several conference rooms, the amenities are better than at other Homewoods. . . but I was really impressed. Our room was very clean. New flat panel televisions in the living room and bedroom. Shortly after checking in I got a call from the front desk to be sure everything was fine. We arrived on a Thursday night and were able to take advantage of their dinner offerings - nice to feed a family of five for free! Every staff member I encountered was friendly and attentive. Reinforced my appreciation for Homewood in general and made me wish I had reason to come to this one again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2009

Quiet room, all the amenities that we needed, just great! The only thing that I would change is that being on East Coast time and getting in late made it a bit tricky to get to breakfast before it ended at 9 AM but we managed. Completely happy with the room

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2009

Good hotel is starting to feel dated. The furniture looked worn in the rooms. We paid $200.00 for a one night stay - no deal. Beds were not as plush as other hotels. Evening manager's reception was okay.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
midwest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2009

This was my first stay at a Homewood Suites and I came away impressed. The 2Q one bedroom was huge and comfortable. The sheets and towels seemed extra soft. Although my room was opposite the elevator, I didn't hear the 'dings' all night. I also appreciated that there were wide carpeted steps available so I didn't always have to take the elevator to my room. The breakfast was a step up from the norm - just better quality doughnuts, coffee and fruit. The only nit I have is that the light switch is outside the bathroom and turns the noisy fan on too.

I compare this to a Residence Inn and find it much better.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2009

I'm nearly always beyond satisfied with my HIlton experiences. This property was nice, but the upholstery of the couch in our room was torn all down the back. We reported it to the front desk, who seemed unconcerned nor apologetic. Other than that, the accommodations were up to par with what we expect in a Hilton property - easy to get to, clean, nicely appointed.

• Stayed September 2008
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls

Address: 3620 West Avera Drive, Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Business Hotel in Sioux Falls
#4 Family Hotel in Sioux Falls
#7 Romantic Hotel in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites By Hilton Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
Homewood Suites Sioux Falls
Hilton Sioux Falls
Homewood Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Hilton
Sioux Falls Homewood Suites

If you own or manage Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.