“Great Stay! Recommended!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Manchester, Connecticut
“Great Stay! Recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

We had a great stay in Sioux Falls this weekend. Our check-in with Heidi was smooth and easy. We stayed in an amazing room. The rooms are clean and comfy. We had a hot tub in our room and that was very nice after a day of shopping. After staying in other hotels in the area, we think this one is the best.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We were passing through on our way to Mt. Rushmore. After being stuck in Mn with car trouble, the hotel was an oasis. Definitely a high point on our trip. The breakfast itself was worth the price. In addition, the room was clean and spacious.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Sioux Falls, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

It was a nice surprise to have dinner and wine included in the price of the room two of the nights we stayed. It was also nice that breakfast was included too. However, we both agreed that the bed and pillows were terrible and tossed and turned every night-couldn't sleep well at all which cancelled out all the positives :/

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Jersey City, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I stayed here last week overnight while traveling through South Dakota. The hotel offered much more than I expected. The service is excellent and they actually serve a little meal during the manager's reception, so I didn't have to buy dinner. The rooms are very large, but a little noisy. I don't know if it's the air conditioning or the construction, but it didn't bother me. The beds are super comfortable. The best part of this was that I needed an airport shuttle (it's a good distance from the airport) and when I called the desk and learned that their little van didn't run as early as I needed to be there, they simply told me that they would have a cab waiting for me. The cab was right on time and check out was superbly easy. I would recommend this hotel if you're in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

The staff was very nice. The hotel was good. Not great but good and I am very picky when it comes to being clean. It was clean. It is a little dated but the rooms were very nice and big. The biggest problem I had was that the furnace was very loud in the bedroom and any time some flushed the toilet it sounded like a space ship taking off. This is because I think it is an older hotel. Nothing the staff can do about it. The breakfast was very average. I have had a lot better at other Hilton chains. The big problem I had is the computer in the work room did not allow me to use my internet because I have comcast. Most hotels do but this one and the Hilton Gardens in Rapid City did not either. They need to check this out. But overall it was a good hotel if you need a spacious room or suite.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Albert Lea, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

The service was very good, the Thursday night managers special was a pleasent surprise, Continental Breakfast was excellent. Only complaint is one of the rooms we reserved we didn't get the type we actually needed but they did compensate for this and I thought the walls and floors weren't sound proof enough. The staff was very helpfull in making suggestions and getting us directions for activities for our group.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Wakonda, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Fast check-in with a very friendly staff. Went to the evening reception which was good food and the atmosphere was pleasant. Room was everything it was supposed to be. Was great to eat breakfast off of plates and real silverware instead of what many serve on--plastic.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls

Address: 3620 West Avera Drive, Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Business Hotel in Sioux Falls
#6 Family Hotel in Sioux Falls
#9 Romantic Hotel in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites By Hilton Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
Homewood Suites Sioux Falls
Hilton Sioux Falls
Homewood Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Hilton
Sioux Falls Homewood Suites

If you own or manage Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.