“Overnight on business” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Wakonda, United States
“Overnight on business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Fast check-in with a very friendly staff. Went to the evening reception which was good food and the atmosphere was pleasant. Room was everything it was supposed to be. Was great to eat breakfast off of plates and real silverware instead of what many serve on--plastic.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Very nice motel on south side of town. We wanted to spend a couple of days in Sioux Falls and hit the downtown area and the Louise Street & Interstate 29 area. Rooms clean, service great. Had a good cooked breakfast each morning, ran out of some food one morning though. Nice evening reception that we were surprised by, very relaxing and very good offerings. We usually stay on the Clubhouse Inn & Suites but would consider staying here again on next trip. Highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Beulah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for business and it was great. The staff were helpful and there was a complimentary breakfast and dinner, along with complimentary beer and wine at night. Very nice! The only bad thing was internet connection in my guest room. The connections in the meeting room was fine.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Vermillion, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We needed a room for two nights, but only reserved one night. The hotel staff was very quick to call our room the moment there was an early check out so we could stay another night in a different room. Clean, great comp breakfast, quiet, quick internet.

Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

10 outy of 10 in all areas. A beautiful, clean, quiet and somewhat-secluded, friendly environment; that is close to several historic locations. If/when I make it back to this area, I will be sure to stay at this particual location, as well as recommending it to my friends and others who may travel tothis part of the US.

Cape coral, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I loved this hotel. We stayed here for almost a month, while in town for my husbands job. The ONLY thing I would change about this place is the days and times of the food service. Breakfast is 7 days a week, but they need to expand the hours for later in the morning. They also do dinner (with free wine!!!and beer) but only mon-thurs. They should do it 7 days. Most nights the dinner is pretty good. As far as breakfast goes, YUM!! The waffles are great, and OMG they have to-die-for chocolate chip cappuccino muffins every day. I don't know how I will survive without them (I even stole two extras on my last morning there to take with me for the road heehee).
The housekeeping service was awesome too, they were all very nice. Front desk people were awesome too. The first time I did our laundry, the dryers kinda sucked. I informed the front desk that they weren't drying the clothes and they kindly let me use the housekeeping dryers for the rest of my stay.

Another awesome thing was their shuttle service. They will take you anywhere in town for free with only like a half-hour notice, for drop off and pick up.

The hotel is also kid-friendly, the employees were so nice to my 3yr old, which I very much appreciate.

I have no real complaints on this hotel, I recommend this hotel very highly, and hope to be able to stay at another Homewood at whatever city we end up in.

We stayed at the Microtel for the first week or two when we were in town, and it started out great, and then I wrote my review on it too soon, because I started noticing I was missing some medication out of the bottle. Two different kinds. Both had a couple missing almost every day. There is also a girl at their front desk who likes to visit the male guests in their rooms a little too much. One of those males stayed in the next room over and we were able to hear that they were, uh, enjoying themselves in there. I heard her leaving around 2am and looked out my door to see her kissing him goodbye for the night. As soon as I can make another review on the microtel, I am going to include all that info. Funny, when we moved to this Homewood suites, none of my medication was missing at all!

In short, this hotel is really great. I loved it, I felt right at him here. Stay here.

• Stayed June 2014
Elkader, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We packed in a hurry and traveled 400 miles to Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The room was a refuge and as we experienced a sad trip to town Having the extra space in the suit enabled all three of us to be very comfortable.