You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls to your Saves list
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Groton SD, United States
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

The room could not have been any better. it was very clean and smelled great. The Bed was the best. Breakfast was great. On our second day of the stay, we arrived for Breakfast just about an hour late, we were still met with a warm smile and told to fill our plates. We were there for a hospital visit and was given a very fair hospiatal stay rate. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Downers Grove, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Great experience at this hotel. I would go back to this hotel the next time I am in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. It was very clean and quiet. The room was spacious. Location was great as long as you had a car. If you do not have a car, a downtown hotel would be a better option for you.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

The rooms here are standard Homewood Suites: roomy, comfortable. Rooms were reasonably well-lit and warm.
This particular hotel has seen plenty of use: it will be due carpet replacement soon.
Compared to some other Homewood Suites, breakfast and evening service is more harried, not as well serviced and without much cheer.
The little "quick-mart" was present, but without much variety. However, there are many restaurants nearby.
The hotel was full, so housekeeping did not get around to the rooms until late, but were cheerful and helpful.
I heard several other (younger) guests commenting that the sleeper-sofa beds were uncomfortable enough that they moved the mattresses to the floor, but without much improvement.

Room Tip: No significant room/location differences noted
Sioux Falls, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Homewood Suites is always my first choice when looking for a place to stay when away from home. Great deal, service and a comfortable bed is what I have come to expect whenever I stay here. I enjoy having the 4 areas of a kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. Whether it’s for my wife and I or I bring the family, we always enjoy the spacious room and nice facilities.

Schertz, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

My experience with this Homewood Suites was very enjoyable. The accomodations were awesome and the staff very friendly. Everyone that works here went out of there way to make me feel welcome. The suite was very nice and very comfortable. When I return to Sioux Falls this is where you will find me.

Lichfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Me and my partner stayed here for the past 5 nights. It was her birthday and so for a long weekend I decided to book us into here with the use of a whirlpool suite. It was an amazing time. The room was spotless and had everything we need. Front of service staff were very friendly and the room was well made each night we got back to the hotel.

We had previously stopped here for a night in April and it was a nice little touch that we got the same room as before. 316!!

I would recommend this hotel for a warm cosy atmosphere. Especially if it is a romantic getaway. We loved every second of our stay, and will certainly stay in the future.

Keep up the good work guys.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

If I have any input in the decision of where I should stay for my business travel, I will always choose Homewood Suites. The rooms are comfortable. The evening food/wine and full breakfast are always excellent. The staff is terrific. Homewood Suites is definitely my favorite place to stay on for occasion!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!