“Stay at Homewood Suites” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 15%
Ranked #15 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls, United States
“Stay at Homewood Suites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I THOROUGHLY enjoyed stay at this hotel. I switched to it from another hotel down the street because it allowed pets. The free dinner was a welcomed surprise and the price was right for pets and overall pricing. I would most definitely stay at Homewood Suite again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Cardiff, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

The rooms here were fine and the hotel itself seemed OK (although no water on arrival as in previous stays at Homewood Suites this trip, and informed in a rather surly manner that free water was only for Gold members and above) ) but the noise from adjoining rooms was really bad. The noise from next door's shower and taps was enough to wake the dead. I do not think the noise insulation between rooms here was well thought out. Would not return or recommend unless you can be sure you are not next to other customers.

Room Tip: One with no neighbours
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I traveled from Rapid City to Sioux Falls for a wedding on 11 May. I was stressing out since check-in wasn't until 4:00; but the wedding was at 3:30!! Thank Goodness for Ausia and Heidi ------------they had our room ready and allowed us to check in a little early to prepare for the wedding. I am so grateful for them!! The room was "awesom"; the beds were so comfortable; and the staff are "terrific"!! Thank you for a wonderful all-around experience at Homewood Suites. The breakfast was another surprise -----------we didn't even know there was a complimentary breakfast offered?? I will highly recommend Homewood Suites to my family and friends; and we'll always stay there any time we travel to Sioux Falls.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Owatonna, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We booked this hotel online and requested a smoke free suite. When we arrived the room was a smoking suite and the Homewood facility told they had no other rooms. We asked for a refund - they declined and said we had to work through our booking co. The booking co. said we had to work with the hotel. Neither entity refunded our money and we are in an unending loop of paperwork with our credit card co. All said we were never refunded - lost over $300.

Room Tip: Do not book with this hotel if you require a non-smoking room.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I've been here before, and I really like this place. The location is great. The rooms are large, bright, and very clean. I would have rated the hotel "excellent" except for a few small glitches. These are not big deals and would not stop me from staying here again. The carpet in my room, though clean, was significantly stained. Hopefully a carpet cleaning will take care of that. Neither computer in the business center was working while I was there. The other odd thing I noticed was that the running of water in the next room's shower was very loud in my room. Typically Homewood Suites are very quiet and I've never had this before. Again, these are not big deals, and this is a good hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Clean, modern, comfortable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone traveling in Sioux Falls. I would bring my family next time I traveled. Complimentary adult beverages in the evenings, and excellent continental breakfast in the mornings. Great!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I was extremely pleased with this hotel. Everything was amazing and they were very accomodating when I needed to stay longer than originally planned. Got a discount b/c my hubby was in the hospital. Only drawback was that the wi-fi was unsecured. Great staff, rooms and atmosphere!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls

Address: 3620 West Avera Drive, Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Business Hotel in Sioux Falls
#4 Family Hotel in Sioux Falls
#7 Romantic Hotel in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites By Hilton Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
Homewood Suites Sioux Falls
Hilton Sioux Falls
Homewood Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Hilton
Sioux Falls Homewood Suites

If you own or manage Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.