“Excellent choice, great location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Shop and Drop
Ranked #12 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Excellent choice, great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The Hubs, 14 year old granddaughter, and I stayed here en route to the Mt. Rushmore area. We are Hampton Inn people, but some of the negative comments on TA almost made me reconsider. I'm glad we stuck with Hampton. The location is near I 29. The area is not impressive upon first entering it. However, it turned out to be a great area, very convenient to lots of shopping and dining options. The Outback Steak House was just across the parking lot. Hans was efficient with checking us in even with a demanding woman who had no reservation. He was alone and a line formed, but he handled everyone, even her, professionally.
This Hampton is an older model, which I actually like a lot. The bathroom sink is in the corner of the bathroom, making the small space seem larger. We had 2 queen beds, a fridge and microwave, armoire closet and desk. And an easy chair. The AC/ heat worked fine and the beds and pillows were up to Hampton's usual fine standards.
The breakfast area was large, clean, and well arranged with all the usual options including breads, hard boiled eggs, cereals, make your own waffles, and hot item. On this day hot choices were a cheese omelet and Bagel Toppers, which is actually one of my favorites (others will not agree) with cheese and bacon bits on top of a bagel half. The have cranberry juice among juice choices, which I appreciate.
Checkout was also efficient. The desk folks can give you a map and directions for nearby shopping and dining. We would certainly happily stay here again.

Stayed June 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Huron, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Excellent staff make this a wonderful family-like atmosphere. Exceptionally clean and tidy...just like home...We've stayed in many motels and none measure-up to the Sioux Falls Hampton Inn. Whether you are talking to them on the phone, or in person...you recognize the smile. You feel appreciated from the moment you are in touch with them. Keep up the excellent work...

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My family is loyal to the Hampton Inn brand. We've stayed at dozens all over the country. I think the Sioux Falls location is, perhaps, one of the best. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and accommodating. One morning the worker maintaining the breakfast area brought a goodie bag of gifts to our 10-year-old daughter. That's never happened at a Hampton before. Plus, I find a lot of Hamptons have breakfast areas too small to accommodate guests at key hours. Not here. There was ample seating and we never felt like we had to scramble to find a table. This was also a very clean and quiet hotel. All in all, we had a wonderful stay here. It couldn't have been any better.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Sheridan, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We spent two nights in this well-appointed hotel, slept vey well on a comfortable king, nice big bath, had an above average hot breakfast. and at a price just a tad into three figures. The desk staff was helpful (we weren't familiar with the abundant retail shopping near the hotel) and even though we were near the Interstate, there was no traffic noise.

Room Tip: Use the on-line check-in. You can select the room you want and desk check-in takes 15 seconds!
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Pullman
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here one night with an associate during a business trip. Overall solid and reliable choice while staying within a low budget, with above average rooms, complimentary breakfast better than most, and my favorite aspect: a pool/hottub that never close! Too many hotels penalize guests for being late/leaving early when their facility isn't open, and I commend this hotel for keeping it available at all times of day and night!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Emily, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2015

This hotel is OK, we stopped on our way to Rapid City, but chose to not stay again on our way back from Rapid City Little noisy, needs new beds, it was just ok, we were just not impressed. A lot of smokers in and out the doors and we stayed in a room near door, I smelled cat when I arrived I love animals and I have two. I choose not to travel with them as I don't like staying in pet friendly rooms

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Green Bay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2015

After a road trip, great stop. For $101.57 total, had a suite room, whirlpool, refrigerator, and huge room. AND love interior decorating, great breakfast as Hamptons are known for. For me most important because I have allergies...clean, or odors. No cleaning product smells either. Close to restaurants and shopping. Nice when you see managers wiping down fingerprints on glass doors.

Room Tip: The suite was fantastic. Whirlpool and HUGE room
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!