“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Fort Dodge, Iowa
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Abby was excellent with getting rooms for our block in the short notice I gave her.
The staff was friendly and accommadating to all the kids and adults that stayed in our group. We will be returning to the basketball tournament next year and will for sure be booking rooms here.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

236 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Alto, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Stayed at this motel recently....enjoyed the pool and the breakfast was great! The rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful with anything we asked! Only thing negative was our air conditioner in our room wasn't working the best. But will definately be staying there again!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
AMcCabe, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
Thanks for your feedback and so glad that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. I do apologize for the air conditioner not meeting your expectations. We are quick to resolve this issue and we will be excited to have you back.
Orange City, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

We had a group of basketball players stay here this past weekend and had a wonderful experience. Everybody was very friendly, the rooms were clean and very accommodating, and the kids had a blast in the pool. I would recommend this place to everyone, we will for sure be back next year :)

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012 via mobile

I stayed have stayed here twice. Both times I could hear load snoring through the wall. Now tonight I'm sitting in room trying to sleep and I can hear every word of the man next door's phone conversation. I will not be staying here again. Rooms are clean & fairly nice but walls are paper thin.

• Stayed March 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

This is not as good as most Hampton Inns, I asked for 3rd floor got second, I asked for 2 extra pillows, they did not supply out of the past 4 Hampton Inns only one gave us extra pillows. This is a profile item I always ask for. The heat was on and no way to turn it down, I even finally turned it off as it just got to hot to sleep, but even though it was off a noisy fan kept coming on all night, we did not sleep well, we just will not stay at this hotel again, I like the Country Inn better there in Sioux Falls.

Room Tip: Make sure you not facing the freeway.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

I always try to find a Hampton Inn when I travel, as they are a place I can trust to be comfortable, clean and friendly, but this particular location went above and beyond.

Great beds, very clean rooms, extremely friendly people... Gilbert at the front desk went out of his way to make us comfortable and make us smile. My sister had booked and payed, so when I arrived several hours before she did, he made sure I could access our room and called to check on me after a few minutes. He had given us a room with a huge photo of cows that couldn't help but make us laugh every time we walked in :-)

What he did not know, was that this visit to Sioux Falls was for my sister and I to say our final goodbyes to a family member in hospice, and as we returned to the hotel every night during her last week of life - the friendly welcome and kindness we received from every employee we came across, well let's just say it made a difference to us.

Thank you.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

The manager, Abby, worked with us quite a lot to make sure my Grandmother's 90th birthday party was enjoyable. About 50 family members came from across the country. In addition to checking in a few times before the weekend, the staff came by a few times to greet the family. The in-room refrigerators are a good bonus, and everything else was clean and worked as it should.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!