“Great service ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Fargo, North Dakota
“Great service ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

We had Ehab as a server and he went over the top to take care of my boyfriends diet needs. Will come back for the salmon and pork chops.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We eat here often and have never been disappointed. Their steaks are great and my wife is always happy with the fish. Best place to eat, in my opinion on the west side of Sioux Falls.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Got sick after eating here!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

My fiancé and I went out for a nice evening date originally, but ended in a HORRIBLE experience! We waited 10 mins for a server to even great us, and when she finally did, she didn’t even apologize for the wait and said "can I get you guys some drinks?" If you have ever worked in the restaurant industry, you know that would be a horrible greet! First of all I'm not a guy, and second, I'm not going through the drive-through at McDonalds! The food at first was mediocre at best, and when we returned home for the evening, it made me vomit! I have never written a review like this in my life, but this place was awful!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Willmar, Minnesota
“Enjoyable Dining in Sioux Falls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This was my 2nd trip to Foley's for business. Very nice atmosphere, although a bit noisy. My steak was done to perfection, and my sweet potato was as I ordered. I paired my steak with a nice bougelet.
The only downside was the my salad was kind of blah! But I did not come for the salad. A bit pricey, but overall I will stick to my 4 stars and would definitely stop back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sioux Falls
“Nice atmosphere and Pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

The menu is limited and expensive , I have no problem paying for food as I eat out at least 5 days a week, If your going to pay you should get a decent portion, The few times I have gone here the servers seem to have a better than you attitude ..yah right , the food (steaks) were cooked correctly portions were small , I don't know, the place just doesn't do it for me , I would much rather go to Minervas or Carnival for the money both are better choices in my opinion , I really can't fault the place don't get me wrong, to me its Average..

Visited November 2012