“Enjoyable Dining in Sioux Falls” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 328 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Willmar, Minnesota
“Enjoyable Dining in Sioux Falls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This was my 2nd trip to Foley's for business. Very nice atmosphere, although a bit noisy. My steak was done to perfection, and my sweet potato was as I ordered. I paired my steak with a nice bougelet.
The only downside was the my salad was kind of blah! But I did not come for the salad. A bit pricey, but overall I will stick to my 4 stars and would definitely stop back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sioux Falls
“Nice atmosphere and Pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

The menu is limited and expensive , I have no problem paying for food as I eat out at least 5 days a week, If your going to pay you should get a decent portion, The few times I have gone here the servers seem to have a better than you attitude ..yah right , the food (steaks) were cooked correctly portions were small , I don't know, the place just doesn't do it for me , I would much rather go to Minervas or Carnival for the money both are better choices in my opinion , I really can't fault the place don't get me wrong, to me its Average..

Visited November 2012
North Attleboro, MA
“Delicious find in Sioux City!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Nice steakhouse. I wasn't really expecting this level of hospitality and food in Sioux Falls. We started in the bar for a drink. Service and choices were great. Then we moved into the dining room for dinner. We had a large party of 12 and three servers waited on us. Wine selection was fabulous. Decor was upscale steakhouse standard. The food was great. We had at least 6 different appetizers (all were delicious). The mushroon ravioli was a little blah tasting, but the sausage it was paired with was great (a little spicy). Salads were gigantic. Main entrees were filling and cooked perfectly. The garlic mashed potatoes were not very garlic tasting. Dessert was especially rich and tasty. Overall, this is a stop that is worth the trip. I would highly recommend this place and will be back.

Visited September 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Its a great place to celebrate a birthday or take a client to dinner. This is an upscale atmosphere with an upscale menu. There is also a cigar smoking lounge for an after dinner drink and smoke. Foleys culinary team prepares every dish with care to ensure our customers enjoy the best dining experience possible. Upscale, yet casual with great service.

Visited October 2013
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“terrific food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I went for an a anniversary dinner here. We did not get reservations, so we ended up at a table instead of a booth, but still got seated right away. I had the halibut special, my husband had the chipotle apricot pork medallions. Both were nothing less than spectacular. We ordered a bottle of wine off the 'end of season' list, which was a nice price. We each had desert, cheesecake for NY husband sand a lemon sponge cake for me. The lemon sponge cake is in the running for my favorite desert there, but I haven't tried them all, yet. I would also recommend the crepes. A drink at the bar after supper was enjoyable as well. Service here is top notch. Not cheap, but a great place for a special occasion. Recommended.

• Visited September 2013