“Delicious find in Sioux City!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 352 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Dining options: Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Foleys is an upscale, yet casual fixture in Sioux Falls. Twelve years of excellence and thousands of guests served from throughout the world.
North Attleboro, MA
“Delicious find in Sioux City!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Nice steakhouse. I wasn't really expecting this level of hospitality and food in Sioux Falls. We started in the bar for a drink. Service and choices were great. Then we moved into the dining room for dinner. We had a large party of 12 and three servers waited on us. Wine selection was fabulous. Decor was upscale steakhouse standard. The food was great. We had at least 6 different appetizers (all were delicious). The mushroon ravioli was a little blah tasting, but the sausage it was paired with was great (a little spicy). Salads were gigantic. Main entrees were filling and cooked perfectly. The garlic mashed potatoes were not very garlic tasting. Dessert was especially rich and tasty. Overall, this is a stop that is worth the trip. I would highly recommend this place and will be back.

Visited September 2013

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Its a great place to celebrate a birthday or take a client to dinner. This is an upscale atmosphere with an upscale menu. There is also a cigar smoking lounge for an after dinner drink and smoke. Foleys culinary team prepares every dish with care to ensure our customers enjoy the best dining experience possible. Upscale, yet casual with great service.

Visited October 2013
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“terrific food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I went for an a anniversary dinner here. We did not get reservations, so we ended up at a table instead of a booth, but still got seated right away. I had the halibut special, my husband had the chipotle apricot pork medallions. Both were nothing less than spectacular. We ordered a bottle of wine off the 'end of season' list, which was a nice price. We each had desert, cheesecake for NY husband sand a lemon sponge cake for me. The lemon sponge cake is in the running for my favorite desert there, but I haven't tried them all, yet. I would also recommend the crepes. A drink at the bar after supper was enjoyable as well. Service here is top notch. Not cheap, but a great place for a special occasion. Recommended.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
“Very nice restaurant near good motels and shopping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Steaks are there specialty and they are very good. Very tender. I've had the Filet Oscar twice now. Teh bernaise sauce that comes with it is not quite the way I like it but the steak was great. In addition this has a really nice ambience but does not have a dress code. Shorts and gym shoes are OK. It is not what you expect from a very elegant traditional steak house but I expect it is because they cater to a lot of travelers in the nearby motels. I've stayed at the Hampton just one block away twice now and they gave us a $10 coupon (off of a $50 purchase) both times.

Visited September 2013
Burntwood, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I took my girl here for a romantic meal, and we were not disappointed. The food was excellent, and the service first class. The steak was one of the best I have ever had. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. We have been here a few times now and shall certainly be visiting again. Highly recommended

• Visited April 2013