“Delicious!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite breakfast place in SF. I wish it stayed open all day, but unfortunately it closes sometime in the afternoon. I don't think I've had a meal there that I didn't like. The pancakes are delicious! And I'm actually not a real big pancake fan. Their omelettes are huge and also very good. I've gone there often with my friend who has celiacs because they have a gluten free menu. She really likes their gluten free options including the gf pancakes. The only downside to this place is that it gets so busy.

Visited October 2013

Sioux Falls
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Delicious choices for breakfast and lunch. Lots of options for pancakes, crepes, omelettes, sandwiches and salads.

Visited July 2013
“I'm not a big fan of pancakes, but...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The menu selection is awesome. If you don't like pancakes, the dutch baby or the baked apple pancake is wonderful. You can't go wrong for a great breakfast!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin
“Fabulous breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

In town over night, and this spot came recommended. GREAT food in general, but pancakes were to die for!! Service was efficient and friendly. Hope to enjoy again some day!

Visited August 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“OPH rocks, as usual!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Back home in MN, my son and I love going to OPH. They have THE best omelettes and pancakes around and the service is always great. Same results at our visit to the OPH in Sioux Falls. I had eggs and bacon (note to the OPH's in MN - in SD you get 4 pieces of the delicious bacon, not 3!!) and great coffee. My son had eggs and hickory smoked ham, which he really liked.

The only negative was the hostess. We walked in, along with another couple, and she said "Just one moment please" and then proceeded to make a personal phone call to her mother. She also seated an elderly couple and when the lady asked her a question, the hostess said "Right here", pointed to the booth, and rolled her eyes. Very rude.

Great food, great service, horrible hostess.

Visited June 2013