“Something different and very good” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Lake Benton, Minnesota
“Something different and very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I had never had Vietnamese food before visiting Lam's. My husband and I decided to check it out. We had an appetizer platter with a variety of things on it. There were spring roll type things with great dipping sauces. Neither one of us ordered the pho, but we wish we would have since that is kind of their signature dish. We will go back for sure. The restaurant was in a odd part of town though, but we didn't have any issues.

• Visited July 2013

85% Recommend
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Fresh and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I am a repeat diner at Lam's, mainly, because the food is delicious. But, also, the service there is always very prompt, the restaurant is clean, and the ambiance of the restaurant is pleasant. I am always puzzled why there is not more people dining there--probably because of the location. But, it is well worth the trip! The menu is not HUGE--but that is appreciated. The shorter list of options makes it so time and thought are put into each option on the menu. You really cannot go wrong. I personally love the seasonal themed rice noodle bowls.

• Visited January 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Great Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I've been traveling to the Sioux Falls area for a while, and we recently found Lam's. Our group all had Pho, and everybody LOVED it. The dining area is newly remodeled and the service was excellent. We will be back, over and over and over again. Most of us had a large bowl with extra noodles, and not one of us could finish.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Eat here 'Pho' sure!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on a whim, looking for some food diversity. The exterior looks like it used to be a church, but the inside was cute and very friendly. The service was great and very nice. I ordered the Spicey Pho and it was delicious! There was heat, but not overpoweringly so. My beau had the Lam Special and he liked it all right, but I don't think he would order it again. The portions are huge and very well priced! I had to take half of my soup home with me.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Nice to Have Unique Choices in Sioux Falls”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Been a supporter of this place since it opened it doors-the food is fresh tasting, appears to be healthy, is plentiful and well prepared. The menu selection is large and having this option in a city loaded with chain restaurants is appreciated.
We especially like the summer bowl menu option and spring rolls. What we have noticed over time, is the decline in service. During busy lunch and dinner service only two staff are on the floor and guests are constantly getting up to refill their own beverages. No one any longer comes to confirm that the food is properly prepared either. The atmosphere is bland, except for the salmon painted wall and the location is curious. If it's good food and vegetarian and gluten free choices you're craving, I'd recommend you try this place.

• Visited August 2013