“If I lived here, I would be a regular.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Spearfish, South Dakota
“If I lived here, I would be a regular.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are visiting Sioux Falls for the first time this weekend. We looked up Trip Advisor restaurants and this was ranked very high. It was delicious and the people who work at Lam's are very friendly. We were very satisfied with our choice. I had the Spicy Caramelized Chicken and rice. Hubby has Spicy Shimp and Chicken with flat noodles. We ordered Shrimp and Pork Spring Rolls for an appetizer. I didn't have anything I didn't love. Definitely a place to go!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Quality Vietnamese in Sioux Falls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

We were surprised to find such an establishment in Sioux Falls. We ordered the shrimp spring rolls, veggie spring bowl (aka bun) and special combo banh mi. The spring rolls were good, but the peanut dipping sauce was a bit thin. The veggie spring bowl/bun was delicious and spot on! The special combos were good sandwiches and the flavor was great. We loved the pepper kick. Some Americans might be put off by the authentic cut of the meat/ham - so be warned.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sioux Falls, SD
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant four times since first being introduced to it by a friend four months ago. The service and food are very good. Everything I have had has been super fresh, full of flavor, and nicely presented. The service is helpful and very friendly. Vegetarian dishes available. The buns and spring rolls are soooo good. Enjoy!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Very good food, reasonable prices, very clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We live in Sioux Falls and have eaten at Lam's about 4 times. Very good food, very clean restaurant, and the staff and owner are personable and make an effort to welcome you to their restaurant. Great pick for some casual dining.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Good menu and fast sevice . The owner is friendly andsuggest whatmight be the best dishes for our tast.

• Visited April 2013