“Very convenient” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Marshall, MN
“Very convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

My husband had an early morning doctor's appointment so we came to the Center Inn the night before. It is "hidden" near the hospital and easy to miss. The room was good sized with nice TV, microwave and refrigerator. It was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast consisted of an assortment of rolls, toast, coffee, milk and orange juice. Center Inn is even connected to a part of the hospital so you don't have to go outside if you are there for that particular service.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Primghar, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed here for one night while family was in the hospital. This is a basic hotel. Clean and efficient. The hotel is located on the campus of the Avera Hospital. I had the one queen room. There was a mini fridge, TV, table with two chairs. Shower was nice. Bed was a little hard with just basic linens. This is not a 5 star hotel, but certainly adequate for sleeping. I would stay here again, but only for the convenience of someone nearby in the hospital.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

great centrally located hotel. rooms, hallways, and lobbies all seemed clean. no issues with noise. nice free breakfast on site. would stay here again. good room at a fair price. walking distance to downtown shopping, dining, and entertainment.

Room Tip: 3rd floor room was quiet. others on 1st and 2nd floor reported some noise from rooms above. overall...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Papillion, Nebraska, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I went online to book another hotel and somehow ended up with the Center Inn. The reviews were good so since we only needed a place to stop for one night, felt we would be o.k. When you get into the city and GPS tells you to turn to get to hotel, you have to hesitate because it looks like you are going to either one of the huge hospitals there or a parking garage. Then as you slowly drive down the street you see the "Center Inn" sign peeking up. This hotel is perfect for those utilizing the hospital facilities - you are literally right there. For a traveler, it was clean, the front desk staff was very friendly, and they had a nice continental breakfast. The downsides were it was noisy when people above were walking around, the bed was not comfy, and the one pillow we each got was, I think, foam filled. I would probably stay there again for one night if I had to, and again, if I or someone close to me was visiting the health facilities, it would be ideal.

Room Tip: Note: we had a hard time finding a room because it was graduation weekend at a local college.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Agar, South Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

The staff here was so nice and helpful! When I initially made reservations the only room available was 1 queen. When we got there they offered us a 2 queen that had opened up and let us know we got a discount since my husband had a doctors appointment. The room was seriously the cleanest hotel room I have ever seen in my life! The maids left us extra garbage bags since our youngest is still in diapers. When my husbands appointment ran a little late, he called and explain to them I'm on bedrest and they let us stay an extra hour past checkout without any charges. My husband said their breakfast had cereals, milk, orange juice, muffins, breads, and donuts. Our room also had a microwave and fridge in it. If you don't need a pool, this is absolutely the best hotel to stay at!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Center Inn? Share your experiences!