“A Favorite in Sioux Falls” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Minerva's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 333 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 11th Street
Transit: Sioux Falls Area Transit(SAM) stop located just a half block east of Minervas Restaurant.
Sioux Falls
“A Favorite in Sioux Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I love this Place ! It always has great food and great service, an awesome Salad bar and Steaks ! My Favorite was the Garlic Oven Roasted tenderloin not on the menu anymore but if you request it the chef will make it for you , IT IS AWESOME ! I can't figure out why they took it off but at least you can still get it . It is my favorite fine dining restaurant in town , I prefer it to Foleys any day, the servers don't have the "higher than tho" Attitude that they do at Foleys, Now you should get a reservation because they seem to always be busy,I never get one but sometimes have to wait but I don't mind as it is worth it ! This is also not a place to go if you don't want to spend money for quality food ! People get hung up to often on pricing in restaurant, You can always stay home or go to McDonalds to eat if your that worried about it . I Guess I don't mind as long as you can tell there is quality that you are paying for , Do I eat there every day, No but when I am looking for a treat I go to Minerva's !

• Visited October 2013

Hudson, Ohio
“Winner Winner lunch or dinner!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I could have stayed in Sioux Falls for a month and eaten at Minerva's everyday!!! I didn't have nearly enough time to enjoy enough of the amazing and delightful entrees, salads, lunches, dinners and desserts! After the first meal, there was NO other choice for me for dining! I even ordered salmon; and I don't order salmon at restaurants often due to incorrect or over cooking. The honey pepper salmon was beyond delicious, delicately prepared and simply tasteful! The salad bar is MORE than just filled in, the selection is wonderful! Mouth watering (salivating as I write) the desserts …. just WOW! Service was always stellar. Portions appropriate and prices more than reasonable for all that was included!!

Minneapolis, MN
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We were there for lunch and only had the salad bar, but the food was very high quality and it's a beautiful restaurant. The soup was delicious. The prices were not that bad, either. We spent nearly the same at a Perkins the night before, and obviously, this place has more to offer.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“A staple in Sioux Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I have been here a few times while visiting SF and decided to go back this time as I haven't treated myself to a nice dinner on the road in a while.

As always, it didn't disappoint. The filet melted in my mouth, cooked perfectly. Wish they had a better craft beer selection.

USA
“best downtown eatery for many years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

minerva's has been the benchmark for restaurants in sioux falls ,s.d. for years...best salad bar and yummy desserts. parking is problematic,but a ramp is only 1 block walk away. be ready to pay top dollar ...as the excellence of this place is somewhat overpriced.

• Visited November 2012