“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Minerva's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 332 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 11th Street
Transit: Sioux Falls Area Transit(SAM) stop located just a half block east of Minervas Restaurant.
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

I eat here just about evvery trip I make to Sioux Falls. It has a great atmosphere, wonderful service, and the absolute best salad bar around!

• Visited May 2011

Marshall, Minnesota
“Excellent buffet that will fit anyone's palette!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

The lunch buffet here is supreme. Fresh vegetables and fruits along with many different soup choices, fresh breads, homemade salads, meats and cheese....and at a very reasonable price for the quality. The food seems like it was just freshly picked from the vine or trees.

• Visited July 2010
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA
“I hope to never have to return to Minerva's.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

I was there for dinner last night. Having heard how wonderful the salad bar was supposed to be, I added it to my dinner sight unseen. Upon, my arrival at the salad bar, I found the romaine lettuce. As I circled around looking for "salad complements" I did not find any. There was no cucumber, no carrots, no tomatoes, no red cabbage, no red pepper, no mushroom. I asked the attendant where I would find the fresh vegetables for my salad. Her response was simply "no". I said okay, I guess I should be happy that it's romaine and not iceberg lettuce. Her response was a dismissive "we don't have any carrots". I returned to our table with my "salad". My husband, not a salad eater, asks "where's your salad?" I responded that "this is it". His response "I thought this place was supposed to have a good salad bar!"

With my dinner I ordered a baked sweet potato. When it arrived, it was sliced open and filled with butter thus making it inedible for me.

With all that I have heard about what a good restaurant Minerva's is supposed to be, I suppose my expectations were high. With as disappointed as I am with my visit to this restaurant, I hope to never have to return.

• Visited April 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sioux Falls
“The Best Dining In The Entire World!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2011

Everything is done right! This is the best restaurant ever from food, to service, to friendliness of staff. Absolutely the best restaurant anywhere in the world!

• Visited February 2011
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Fantastic food and Excellent service in...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010 via mobile

Fantastic food and Excellent service in an elegantly relaxed atmosphere. We sat in the bar so we could watch the Series as well as Monday Night Football (there were so many large flat screens we couldn't count them all!) and knew from the moment our waiter brought out our salad we would be in for a treat - and we were not disappointed! From the homemade bread to the key lime pie - it was all absolutely delicious.