“Not feeling it” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 310 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Not feeling it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I like the simplistic approach of the menu. One of my favorite places to eat only serves tacos.
Two with chips (no salsa) $12 bucks, I felt it was a a little expensive for what it was.
The Resturant is cozy and the service was excellent.
Not a secret melt in your mouth kind of felling.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“An experience you should try at least once”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I had been hearing such good things about this place and thought we have to give it a try. It's definitely a quaint little hole in the wall. Luckily we went when it was off hours, thanks to someone's recommendation... very, very and I mean very limited seating. So if it's busy, expect to wait.

We ordered the Tostada Crisp ($3.25) it had tons of cheese on it... if your lactose intolerant you may want to pass on this one, but still it was pretty tasty never the less. For our entrée we each ordered a half size enchilada, one chicken the other beef ($6 ea.), we both thought the chicken was better.

For the full experience make sure you take a trip to the restroom. My husband had gone first to wash his hands and when he came back told me that I needed to go... I won't ruin it for you by telling you why, but it defiantly will give you something to talk about.

If were downtown and need to catch a casual meal we might go again, but it won't be the first on my list for Mexican in Sioux Falls.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Midwest favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Such unique guacamole because they add a few olives...yum!! Enjoyed a spicier option but nice to have a mild option, too as I took my senior citizen mother. Such a nice touch to bring a basket of chocolate candies to your table as a parting gift !!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food & service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Food and sangria was great! Our service was awesome - they were busy but our waitress was so upbeat! Love the atmosphere - very cute place!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Really, the food makes up for the cramped location and average service. It's also reasonably priced. The atmosphere is neat, but it's a very small place and often crowded.

Definitely try it out during "off" hours.

Visited June 2013