“Crappy room.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Sioux Falls

You added Super 8 Sioux Falls to your Saves list
Super 8 Sioux Falls
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1508 W Russell St, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 (Formerly Knights Inn Sioux Falls)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #42 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Rochester, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had 5 rooms reserved and they did not. I even had the receipt and still would not honor it. They found another Super 8 15mn apart and there room was $40 more. Not happy and will never sleep at a super 8 again

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8Russell, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay.Even though you had reservation with other Super8 location in Sioux Falls. I did my utmost to help the guests to provide comfortable accommodation. I really do not understand why guests are not happy. I gave them special attention to helped in any way possible. I do not understand how they have any complaints. So far what I know that other Super8 location phoned us to help guests. Our goal is to provide a level of service that requires by sophisticated guests such as you. Every guests is treated with dignity and respect.
I am sorry for inconvenience with other Super8 location. Please contact me personally for your next reservation.
Yours Hospitality,
Management Team
Ear Falls, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff was friendly and helpful, allowing us to view a few rooms. The room was nice. Had a fridge, wifi, coffee, etc. There was a burn hole in the one blanket. Our room was on the backside and the business across the street used backup beepers on their equipment which woke us up early. Otherwise for one night passing through it would be great.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Decent hotel. It was clean and the employees were friendly. The room didn't have an iron, which would've been helpful. But it had the other necessities. The housekeeping tried to enter our room even though we had a do not disturb sign out, so thank goodness we had the chain locked.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Super8Russell, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback! I have shared your comments with my management team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sioux Falls in the future! Regards- Management Team Members
Madison, South Dakota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the company has gone through some changes.
we had to go out and buy a bottle of febreze to make the room habitable.
we found a sock in one corner and a bedspread in another corner of the room.
the whole third floor reeked.
our room was no better.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8Russell, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept our sincere apology regarding your recent stay with us. I understand how upsetting it can be to be placed on hold. We are training our housekeeper staff and it will never happen again. We look forward to having you as our guest in future.
Please contact us personally for your next reservation and will be taken care of your stay will be comfortable.

Regards
Management Team Members
Watertown, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived at motel early and was allowed to check in even though it was only noon. Banny B was a most gracious hostess she was very helpful and when my business concluded a day early she allowed me to checkout without paying for a day when I wouldn't be there. The room was nice and so was the bathroom even the housekeepers went out of there way to be nice. Overall a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for this review. Your comments are very much appreciated and have been shared with our teams internally.

We thank you as well for praising Super8 in Sioux falls at Russell St. The whole team work very hard to make sure all our guests benefit the best service.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you again at Super8- Russell St

Best regards,
Management Team Members
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2015

I called the super 8 the lady was very nice and helpful. I asked them to cancel my room and normally they can't 24 hours before but they cancelled my room reservation after the 24 hour period. I really liked the customer service! Thank you very much!

Cherrelle Goodsell

• Stayed February 2015
Super8Russell, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear valued guest,

We thank you as well for praising Super8 in Sioux Falls, SD. Our team work very hard to make sure all our guests benefit the best service.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you again at Super8 in Sioux Falls, SD

Best Regards,
Banny B
Super8
Wyndham Wordwide

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!