“cheap rate = cheap hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Sioux Falls

You added Super 8 Sioux Falls to your Saves list
Super 8 Sioux Falls
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1508 W Russell St, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 (Formerly Knights Inn Sioux Falls)   |
Ranked #43 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Rapid City, South Dakota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Stayed at this hotel and the smell of the place was horrible. Light was broken by bedside, tub did not drain had to wait 20 minutes for the next person to be able to shower, and sink did not drain. Floor of hotel and bathroom were dirty as were the tables; all sticky. Asked for these things to be fixed and tub drain was attempted, but still did not drain well. , but everything else "they forgot". Very dirty hotel, would not recommend or ever stay here again!!!! Never!!!!! The hotel is just overall dirty and not kept up.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

There is a lot of things i would like to say about this place and the owner of course. I have never been to Sioux Falls SD before and the owner was kind enough to show me a map and told me how to get around town and good places to eat. The hotel was quite there wasn't no slamming of doors, loud music, or people yelling in the hallway. When i first walked into the room it was spotless basicly, you could eat off the floor. i only have a few minor draw backs (may not apply to you) the butter in the packets were frozen I could not spread it on my toast this happened twice out of a 3 day stay and the last thing it had a strong smell of curry power to the point i almost choked. They did not have no snacks in the 2 vending machines that i have passed which made me frown. I would highly recommend this place because the friendlyness of the owner and the staff that works there so please if you ever in Sioux Falls SD stay with this hotel I was well pleased (except the issues i stated earlier in this post)

Room Tip: In my honest opion all the room locations are good, the view isn't of a seaside or a forest but...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

My two young children and I has been driving from Washington on our way to Chicago. We were tired and needed sleep badly. We first checked in to the motel 6 down the street (do not EVER) go there. There was dog crap all over the steps and walkway, holes in the floor over carpet, phone didn't work or tv, hair in the beds bathroom was nasty. Called office to change rooms and get money back (wouldn't do both) finally left and hit money back. After driving around fit an hour trying to find any hotel that could help us with a discounted rate (it was 3am by this time and only needed room for about 6 hours) everyone turned down me my two kids and our uhaul trailer. Finally arriving at the Super8 the manager quickly came to the front desk, we woke him up but he was happy to help, he saw that we were tired and desperate. He quickly within 10 min had us in a room at HALF the rate. The boys and I entered a room that was neat and clean and fresh with microwave fridge flat screen tv (we didn't need them anyways but had them) was able to wash up and lay our heads down for much needed sleep. In the morning on our way out the door we were greeted with a smile and a "good morning" he gave us a safe travels and sent us in our way. It's refreshing to know there are still good people in this world that care about others and help when they are able. Thank you sit fir you're kind gesture and giving us the sleep we needed on our journey, should we ever travel back this way we will surely come see you again. Thank you so much!

• Stayed March 2014
Artesian, SD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I walked into the super 8 and the lobby smelled awesome. The front desk person looked very professional and helped me and my boyfriend find a great restaurant for a romantic dinner. We got checked into a King room and walking down the hall the machines were empty, but when I asked the manager said they were out of order. The room we were in was very clean, and smelled good. The detail of the bathroom seemed like the housekeepers really cared for the hotel!
Our stay was awesome, and the housekeepers came in a cleaned our room and made our bed which was unexpected for only staying a few days it was nice. The breakfast was good, had allot of variety, but could use some hot chocolate! Otherwise overall a great place to stay!

• Stayed March 2014
Super8I90, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at Super8 Russell St. Sioux Falls SD. Our best try is always keep our guest happy, As much as we can. We will se you again on your next visit of Sioux Falls.

Thanks,
Manager

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!