“Great Rooms! Great Price!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Sioux Falls

You added Super 8 Sioux Falls to your Saves list
Super 8 Sioux Falls
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1508 W Russell St, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 (Formerly Knights Inn Sioux Falls)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #42 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Artesian, SD
“Great Rooms! Great Price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I walked into the super 8 and the lobby smelled awesome. The front desk person looked very professional and helped me and my boyfriend find a great restaurant for a romantic dinner. We got checked into a King room and walking down the hall the machines were empty, but when I asked the manager said they were out of order. The room we were in was very clean, and smelled good. The detail of the bathroom seemed like the housekeepers really cared for the hotel!
Our stay was awesome, and the housekeepers came in a cleaned our room and made our bed which was unexpected for only staying a few days it was nice. The breakfast was good, had allot of variety, but could use some hot chocolate! Otherwise overall a great place to stay!

• Stayed March 2014
Super8I90, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at Super8 Russell St. Sioux Falls SD. Our best try is always keep our guest happy, As much as we can. We will se you again on your next visit of Sioux Falls.

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 16 nights and were really impressed! The room was clean and quite and recently renovated. The management staff were extreamly helpful and kind and the housekeeping staff were prompt and went out of their way to make you feel welcome and provide you with what ever was needed. The whole team made staying at a hotel for an extended time enjoyable. I would recommend this super 8 to all and I again would like to say thank you for an outstanding performance to all! Daniel&Laurie Butler

Room Tip: allow management to know what need and they will make it happen
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Super8I90, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your time to write this review for us and giving us an opportunity to provide you your lodging need. We also did enjoy your stay at our place on 1508 W Russell St. location.

Huron, South Dakota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

This hotel was an awful stay from the beginning. The lobby was dirty and carpet was ripping. When we checked in, we had booked a suite, it wasn't ready and wouldn't be ready for hours. So we down graded to a Standard King, the manager still charged me for a suite. I noticed the next morning on checkout and went down to talk to the front desk. I couldn't find him, I rang the bell and stood there for 10 minutes before he finally came out, and then I had to argue with him to not charge me for the suite that I didn't stay in.

On our way to the room, all the vending machines were completely empty. When we got to the room, there was a dirty towel on the floor behind the door. The bathroom was dirty, sink, bathtub, toilet, all still dirty. There was only enough toilet paper for 1 use and only 2 tissues left in the tissue box. There was mold in the dirty mini fridge. There were some sort of pills on the floor under the bed/nightstand. There was a mystery stain on our top comforter. And there were white powder particles behind the recliner. There was only 1 towel/hand towel/washcloth for both my husband and I. We didn't shower because it was too dirty. We just waited until we went home the next morning. And we didn't want to risk eating breakfast because if the room was dirty I don't want to know about the kitchen.

WE WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at our property. You was trying to check in by 10:30am in the suit and even 12:30 when I did check you in room with King size bed, Our check in time is 3:00 pm. I promised you to give you a Suit by 2:30 Pm. You was desperate to check in to moving forward on your program. In this case you will have to pay same rate of Suit or come back upon time of check in 3pm. instead of saying thank you, you are blaming us bed. All these items you posturized, They are scanned by you rite away upon check in . Why did you finish your stay? and how much did you pay? Upon check out also I asked you as usual about your stay, You said that "it was fantastic". Any way Than k you for your business
Tip for you - Try to appreciate every one's help. We did check you in more than 2 and half hour early. If you find the problem at any other hotel-motel, Please inform management rite away and upfront, instead of complaining about everything after finish whole night in that room.
We love to do business with nice and honest customer as always.

Manager

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!