“Horrible Place to stay” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Sioux Falls

You added Super 8 Sioux Falls to your Saves list
Super 8 Sioux Falls
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1508 W Russell St, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 (Formerly Knights Inn Sioux Falls)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #42 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Huron, South Dakota
“Horrible Place to stay”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

This hotel was an awful stay from the beginning. The lobby was dirty and carpet was ripping. When we checked in, we had booked a suite, it wasn't ready and wouldn't be ready for hours. So we down graded to a Standard King, the manager still charged me for a suite. I noticed the next morning on checkout and went down to talk to the front desk. I couldn't find him, I rang the bell and stood there for 10 minutes before he finally came out, and then I had to argue with him to not charge me for the suite that I didn't stay in.

On our way to the room, all the vending machines were completely empty. When we got to the room, there was a dirty towel on the floor behind the door. The bathroom was dirty, sink, bathtub, toilet, all still dirty. There was only enough toilet paper for 1 use and only 2 tissues left in the tissue box. There was mold in the dirty mini fridge. There were some sort of pills on the floor under the bed/nightstand. There was a mystery stain on our top comforter. And there were white powder particles behind the recliner. There was only 1 towel/hand towel/washcloth for both my husband and I. We didn't shower because it was too dirty. We just waited until we went home the next morning. And we didn't want to risk eating breakfast because if the room was dirty I don't want to know about the kitchen.

WE WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Super8I90, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at our property. You was trying to check in by 10:30am in the suit and even 12:30 when I did check you in room with King size bed, Our check in time is 3:00 pm. I promised you to give you a Suit by 2:30 Pm. You was desperate to check in to moving forward on your program. In this case you will have to pay same rate of Suit or come back upon time of check in 3pm. instead of saying thank you, you are blaming us bed. All these items you posturized, They are scanned by you rite away upon check in . Why did you finish your stay? and how much did you pay? Upon check out also I asked you as usual about your stay, You said that "it was fantastic". Any way Than k you for your business
Tip for you - Try to appreciate every one's help. We did check you in more than 2 and half hour early. If you find the problem at any other hotel-motel, Please inform management rite away and upfront, instead of complaining about everything after finish whole night in that room.
We love to do business with nice and honest customer as always.

Thanks,
Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Sheridan Wy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The web pictures for this hotel make it appear much nicer then it is. The property is dated and was covered up with new paint and a bad remodel. The hotel is loud and difficult to get to currently due to road construction. I chose to leave after one nights stay, but the staff was very nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!