“Great Stay, Great Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Sioux Falls

You added Super 8 Sioux Falls to your Saves list
Super 8 Sioux Falls
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1508 W Russell St, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 (Formerly Knights Inn Sioux Falls)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #42 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great Stay, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had great interactions with the Laura at the front desk and with the owner of this Super 8. I have undergone huge renovations since changing owners and the rooms are clean and equipped with everything you would expect from a standard hotel room. I bought my hotel room online with only a smoking option and was even offered a non-smoking room!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Super8I90, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiance of your stay at our property. We will see you on your next visit of Sioux Falls.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Raymond, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We spent 2 nights here on our way out west to Yellowstone and other places and came back to this one on our way back home. Praful Patel (the manager's husband) greeted me both times. On our way back home I came to check in and he remembered who I was and asked me how my trip was. He remembered who I was after being gone for 2 weeks. We had a slight non significant issue with our room and I went to tell Praful about it-just so he was aware and even though we were staying just for the night he gave us a different room. I thought that was very nice of him. He is a delightful person to talk to!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest Lori,

Thank you very much for you time to write this review. We really appreciate your feed-back. Again, Thank you very much for staying with us at Super8 convention center, Sioux Falls SD.
Billing ,MT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I travel a lot and been to so many super 8 in different cities but I love this place !! I spend 4 to 5 days every 2 week on this hotel Lovely place - great value, room was huge, cannot beat the location. Staff very helpful indeeed and good breakfast. Thumbs up! if there is more rating than EXCELLENT I will give it to this location.......

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Super8I90, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

We realy appreciate your time to write this review and business. Our goal is to provide the best lodging. Thnak you for being our great customer.

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!