“My No. 1 Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Sioux Falls

You added Super 8 Sioux Falls to your Saves list
Super 8 Sioux Falls
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1508 W Russell St, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 (Formerly Knights Inn Sioux Falls)   |
Ranked #43 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Billing ,MT
“My No. 1 Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I travel a lot and been to so many super 8 in different cities but I love this place !! I spend 4 to 5 days every 2 week on this hotel Lovely place - great value, room was huge, cannot beat the location. Staff very helpful indeeed and good breakfast. Thumbs up! if there is more rating than EXCELLENT I will give it to this location.......

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Super8I90, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

We realy appreciate your time to write this review and business. Our goal is to provide the best lodging. Thnak you for being our great customer.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Fort Wainwright
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I did not like this place at all. I was charged a different amount than what I b was told when I booked it. The hotel smelled of old food and there were some people that seemed to live there, they were loud. It was hard to find someone to help you at the front desk. Lastly, there wasn't much of a breakfast. It consisted of cereal, juice, coffee and bread. On the morning of check out, some random guy came into my room & closed the door. He had been standing in the hallway waiting for my husband to leave so he could ask me out. I will never stay at this hotel again, and will advise everyone I can not to.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8I90, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

We haven't charged you anything extra up above your room rate, Which was reserved by you by contact reservation line. You was unhappy just because of we did charge you a pet fee, PET FEE is not a part of room rate. You are bringing some safety issue. If it was really happen why didn't you called police or didn't informed us? If you can't afford pet fee, please keep it at home or do not bring it with you. Please do not abuse the social media by writing wrong review.
Pataskala
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This Super 8 was very clean; the beds were very comfortable; and the location is very good for area attractions. It is not too far away from the Sioux Falls, which is a MUST do when in this city. Plan to spend at least two hours at Sioux Falls walking around the falls and river. Great place for photos.

From reading other reviews, it seems that there has been some improvements made by the time I made my visit with a friend. The price was a little high, but that was cheaper than other chains and hotels in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Super8I90, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your time and business. it is nice to here that you did enjoy your stay at our property. Thank you again and see you on your next trip to Sioux Falls SD 57104
Lee's Summit, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

it was ok for the price. was there for baseball tournament. it did have the smell of curry but not in the rooms they were clean.and the owners were nice and tried to please you. hotel is in the downtown area with a industrial park,airport,and a golf course with a minor league baseball field down

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,,

Thank you for your all kind of clarification about this property and us as well, Our goal is always try to take care of all gusts. We always do our best as much we can. We really appreciate your valuable time and business. See us on your next trip to Sioux Falls SD.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

This is a really bad motel. The carpets were wet and still wet when we left, broken windows on the outside. It smelled, only one light in the room that worked and to top it off we were ate up with bed bugs the next morning! I've been trying to get a refund for ten days but no one is willing to Evan to to me about this.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time to write a review for us. We are not refunding any money on falls complaint. We don't have any bedbug in our property. We always try to keep our guest happy as much we can. But, in this case you are bringing your intention of money back. You wrote that no one is contacting us back. You should inform us about bedbug rite away when you got bite by them, We can check the room rite away in front of you. There are so many people looking for reasons for getting discount or free night. We always tell our customer that "If you have any problem please let us know rite away, Do not wait till next day morning". Our peroperty is recently renovated with all brand new paint, Beds, Bed top, Bed Skirt and window curtains.

Manager.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Smoke and curry smells fill the halls of this dilapidated hotel. Could have slept in the car and at least had clean air. Bed was ok. Furniture that was there was 1970s. Carpet and towels were stained. Better places out there for the money.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!